It's not exactly a difficult task to guess who the two golfers on Forbes top 10 list of highest-paid athletes were. But you might be surprised to see how much they made relative to other athletes.
Let's take a look at the top 10 highest-paid athletes on and off the playing field (court) in the last 12 months.
1. Floyd Mayweather: $105 million
2. Cristiano Ronaldo: $80 million
3. LeBron James: $72.3 million
4. Messi: $64.7 million
5. Kobe Bryant: $61.5 million
6. Tiger Woods: $61.2 million
7. Roger Federer: $56.2 million
8. Phil Mickelson: $53.2 million
9. Rafael Nadal: $44.5 million
10. Matt Ryan: $43.8 million
Rory McIlroy was No. 35 on the list, right between Derek Jeter and Chris Paul. Adam Scott was No. 95. They're the only other golfers to make the top 100.
Forbes has Woods pegged at earning $55 million off the course in the last 12 months which isn't bad considering he hasn't played since March. It has Mickelson at $48 million off the course.
But really, Matt Ryan!