Have you heard? Tiger Woods is back. Not Tiger Woods' back but Tiger Woods is back!
He'll play the first two days of the Quicken Loans National with two studs in Jordan Spieth and Jason Day but there are other solid groups, as well. Here's a look at the five best for the first few days of the tournament.
All times Eastern.
1. Tiger Woods, Jordan Spieth, and Jason Day (8:12 a.m. on Thursday, 1:12 p.m. on Friday): A big-boy group if there ever was one. It's going to feel like a major for these three guys.
2. Justin Rose, Keegan Bradley, and Ernie Els (1:12 p.m. on Thursday, 8:12 a.m. on Friday): Two classic swings...and Bradley.
3. Jason Dufner, Bill Haas, and KJ Choi (1 p.m. on Thursday, 8 a.m. on Friday): Haas is the defending champ, Choi almost won the Travelers Championship last week, and Dufner needs no introduction.
4. Webb Simpson, Brandt Snedeker, and Brendon Todd (8 a.m. on Thursday, 1 p.m. on Friday): All three are trying to play their way onto the Ryder Cup team, all three are just oustide the cut line as of now.
5. Geoff Ogilvy, Angel Cabrera, and Retief Goosen (12:48 p.m. on Thursday, 7:48 a.m. on Friday): A lot of majors between these three guys. Would be a really fun group to follow that nobody else would be following.