The table is nearly set and the golfers are finishing up their final prep work before clashing with one another for four straight days.
There are some huge names in the tournament (everyone in the world top 100 except Dustin Johnson) and we wanted to highlight the 10 best groups with their Thursday tee times.
Here's a look (all times Eastern):
1. Phil Mickelson, Tiger Woods, and Padraig Harrington (8:35 a.m.): This is the premiere group of all the premiere groups.*
2. Bubba Watson, Martin Kaymer, and Rory McIlroy (1:45 p.m.): I always love the group at the PGA Championship that includes the first three major winners of the season. All three are showstoppers.
3. Jordan Spieth, Adam Scott, and Lee Westwood (8:15 a.m.): Spieth is probably the worst ball-striker in this group and it's probably not that close. That's scary.
4. Sergio Garcia, Tom Watson, and Steve Stricker (1:25 p.m.): Hilarious group here. What will they discuss? This one would be a blast to walk inside the ropes with.
5. Rickie Fowler, Victor Dubuisson, and Ernie Els (8:05 a.m.): Fowler and Dubuisson is a Ryder Cup preview -- and Els has all the majors.
6. Jimmy Walker, Ian Poulter, and Jason Day (8:25 a.m.): More potential Ryder Cup stuff going on here. If Jason Day can stay healthy for a week, he can win major No. 1.
7. Hideki Matsuyama, Angel Cabrera, and Patrick Reed (7:45 a.m.): Another hysterical threesome. What will this group discuss?
8. Matt Kuchar, Louis Oosthuizen, and Justin Rose (9:05 a.m.): Three unique swings, three great players. Also doubles as maybe the nicest group of the 10.
9. Jason Dufner, YE Yang, and Keegan Bradley (2:00 p.m.): Thee PGA Championship champs here but only one is a Tiger-slayer. Also, kudos to the PGA for pitting Dufner and Bradley. They're always fun together.
10. Graeme McDowell, Brandt Snedeker, and Brooks Koepka (8:45 a.m.): Three of the most fun, most collected dudes on tour here. If I was picking one group to follow on the first day, it's this one.
*If Tiger shows up.