Grab a beverage, throw your dogs up, and take a breather because that was a hell of a third round.
Rory McIlroy still leads, and deservedly so, but he was pushed and prodded all day. The bad part? He might have just given the Heisman to everybody's best shot and cruise to his fourth major on Sunday.
Before we get there let's look back at the third round, though. Here's everything you need to know about Saturday from Valhalla.
1. Rory is a fighter: He seemingly didn't have anything in the tank today so what did the Ulsterman do? Oh just birdie three of the final four holes with a dart show:
He gave a huge fist pump after the birdie on No. 18 though because it gave him a one-stroke lead going to Sunday. He knows. The great ones usually do.
2. That leaderboard: I thought this tweet from Adam Sarson summed it up best but you can throw in names like Adam Scott, Brandt Snedeker, and Jim Furyk who were bouncing up and down the leaderboard all day. It's by far the best one of the season.
That'll do, Valhalla. pic.twitter.com/PylzGy99Ql— Adam Sarson (@Adam_Sarson) August 9, 2014
3. Fowler's Saturday surge: Rickie Fowler came into Saturday 11 strokes better in third rounds of majors than Rory McIlroy this season and he played the part. He was more sure of himself, better on the greens, and had the confidence you'd expect from a champ. Still, he finds himself two back going to Sunday.
This from him summed it up best:
"I didn't get a whole lot out of the round on the back nine but I played a lot of good golf. I'm looking forward to tomorrow."
4. Easy as pie: The scoring average on Saturday was about three strokes easier than the first two days. If that continues on Sunday we're going to be in for a show.
5. A thing called Bernd: Bernd Wiesberger, who by the way didn't have a round under par at a major in his career coming into this week, had the shot of the day on No. 17.
He also finished like he wasn't even conscious:
Three feet, six inches. The total distance of Wiesberger's last three birdie putts.— Doug Ferguson (@dougferguson405) August 9, 2014
He now has three rounds under par in majors and he's playing in the final group with Rory. Pray for Bernd Weisberger.
6. We didn't really miss Tiger Woods: Sure, it would have been cool to have the second-best golfer ever in the mix on Saturday but I sure didn't miss having to watch every shot of him dropping a 3 over and 4 over.
7. Phil started feeling it: Phil Mickelson started off slow but he gained steam as the round went on and narrowly missed an eagle on No. 18 that would have put him just one back heading to the final round. His reaction to that miss (like someone he knows had just been shot) might have been the funniest part of the day:
8. That song: You know the one I'm talking about. The one by the well-known company that makes time pieces you wear on your wrist. It's going to be the end of me. It really is.
The agenda for the Omega marketing meeting on Monday: pic.twitter.com/777GaRE7dL— No Laying Up (@NoLayingUp) August 9, 2014
9. I'm not sure what to make of Rory: He was on his grind pretty hard on Saturday without anything resembling his A-game. Does that mean the zone he's been in the last two months is fading or was Saturday his bad day that leads to the Sunday coronation. I'm leaning towards the latter but I feel like this one is far from over.
10. This was my favorite Tour Sauce of the day: Ryan Palmer is becoming quite the regular here: