So, the 2014 Ryder Cup.
Yes, we might be overstating Europe's advantage out of proportion but what is the Internet if not a place to completely blow things out of proportion?
Tom Watson is poised to take Rickie Fowler, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson and nine other golfers over to Gleneagles in six weeks. In lieu of the traditional Ryder Cup beating the US is about to receive here are six suggestions to improve our odds.
1. See what the ladies are doing: Who do you trust more over a big putt in international play? Michelle Wie and Paula Creamer or Jim Furyk and Jason Dufner? Plus, Wie probably hits it about as far as Furyk does.
2. Clone Fowler: See if Tiger will lend a couple hundred million so we can clone Rickie Fowler and potentially Jordan Spieth (and Mickelson so they have somebody to play with).
3. Pull Kevin Na and Ben Crane: The best suggestion I've seen yet is for Watson to take Kevin Na and Ben Crane with his captain's picks, pair them together, and see if he can just frustrate Team Europe into a few losses. Beautiful.
4. Rory vs. Watson: See how Paul McGinley feels about canceling the main event and just letting Tom Watson and Rory McIlroy go heads up for 36 holes.
The fact that I'm more confident about the outcome of this than I am the actual Ryder Cup should tell you everything.
5. Take DeAndre Yedlin: The catalyst for a near-upset of one European squad in the World Cup ... maybe America's greatest spark plug can swing the sticks a little bit.
6. Let Tiger take his XBox: I have an idea, since Tiger Woods is all about playing video games while he recovers, just have him take an XBox over there and challenge Martin Kaymer in his own golf game. I have no idea why Paul McGinley would agree to this but then again I have no idea why Paul McGinley would agree to any of this.