Everything you need to know about the final round at Bay Hill
Were you busy watching hoops last weekend? We've got you covered.
While you were busy watching college hoops all weekend (we don't blame you), Tiger Woods was busy gunning for his 77th career PGA Tour victory at the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Woods took a two-stroke lead over Rickie Fowler and Justin Rose into the final round on Sunday before play was halted just two holes into Woods and Fowler's round.
You can watch Woods' last 16 holes on Golf Channel this morning starting at 10 a.m. ET, or if you're at work we have you covered online with a live stream.
Woods birdied the second hole Sunday to extend his lead to three shots at 12 under before the weather took over and dumped fish into the fairway.
Here are five other things you may have missed at Bay Hill:
- Sergio Garcia climbed a tree and hit a ball.
- There were two great shots out of the water before that: this one from Matt Every and this one by Nicholas Thompson.
- Tiger Woods' fist-pump game was in full swing on Saturday.
- Woods will ascend to No. 1 if he closes out his three-shot lead in the next 16 holes on Monday.
- Did I mention the weather's been insane?
Jack Nicklaus nearly clips Doug Sanders with his putter after winning at St. Andrews
This gator fight is intense but ends with a whimper
The new rules are great, but they ultimately might not be enough
Pros have everything they need at the tips of their fingers for every tournament on tour
Is Bedminster about to be overrun with the president's security detail?
After what happened at the ANA Inspiration last month, legislation will surely follow