The 10 longest drives of the PGA Tour season
Phil Mickelson, Dustin Johnson, and Gary Woodland were some of the usual suspects on this year's "10 longest drives" list.
The average driving distance on the PGA Tour declined for the second straight season, and third time in the last four seasons.
Here's a look:
2013: 287.2 yards
2012: 289.1 yards
2011: 290.9 yards
2010: 287.3 yards
2009: 287.9 yards
There were still some absolutely monster drives, though, and none bigger than the one Phil Mickelson hit at the Cadillac Championship.
Here's your top 10 list:
1. Phil Mickelson -- 450 yards -- Cadillac Championship
2. Kyle Stanley -- 428 yards -- Tournament of Champions
3. Ian Poulter -- 426 yards -- Tournament of Champions
4. Graham DeLaet -- 420 yards -- Houston Open
5. Charlie Beljan -- 418 yards -- Tournament of Champions
6. Carl Pettersson -- 416 yards -- Tournament of Champions
7. Stewart Cink -- 415 yards -- Houston Open
8. Gary Woodland -- 411 yards -- Tampa Bay Open
9. Dustin Johnson -- 410 yards -- Tournament of Champions
10. Scott Piercy -- 409 yards -- Tournament of Champions
Come on down, Hawaii!
The Tournament of Champions was home to six of the top 10 drives on Tour this year. Though I'm not totally sure why we aren't counting this one from Charl Schwartzel.
And obviously nothing touched this jewel from Louis Oosthuizen on the European Tour:
There are a couple superstar pairings set to go all out this week in New Orleans
Find out when and how to watch the 2017 Zurich Classic live this week
Two former rivals have made peace in Northern Ireland
This week's 80-team event in New Orleans came together in some odd ways
Jason Day-Rickie Fowler and Henrik Stenson-Justin Rose make up the heavyweight teams
Kaufman is certainly enjoying his tour of New Orleans