The 10 longest drives of the PGA Tour season
Phil Mickelson, Dustin Johnson, and Gary Woodland were some of the usual suspects on this year's "10 longest drives" list.
The average driving distance on the PGA Tour declined for the second straight season, and third time in the last four seasons.
Here's a look:
2013: 287.2 yards
2012: 289.1 yards
2011: 290.9 yards
2010: 287.3 yards
2009: 287.9 yards
There were still some absolutely monster drives, though, and none bigger than the one Phil Mickelson hit at the Cadillac Championship.
Here's your top 10 list:
1. Phil Mickelson -- 450 yards -- Cadillac Championship
2. Kyle Stanley -- 428 yards -- Tournament of Champions
3. Ian Poulter -- 426 yards -- Tournament of Champions
4. Graham DeLaet -- 420 yards -- Houston Open
5. Charlie Beljan -- 418 yards -- Tournament of Champions
6. Carl Pettersson -- 416 yards -- Tournament of Champions
7. Stewart Cink -- 415 yards -- Houston Open
8. Gary Woodland -- 411 yards -- Tampa Bay Open
9. Dustin Johnson -- 410 yards -- Tournament of Champions
10. Scott Piercy -- 409 yards -- Tournament of Champions
Come on down, Hawaii!
The Tournament of Champions was home to six of the top 10 drives on Tour this year. Though I'm not totally sure why we aren't counting this one from Charl Schwartzel.
And obviously nothing touched this jewel from Louis Oosthuizen on the European Tour:
Our Latest Stories
The 2004 U.S. Ryder Cup captain did not hold back much when responding to Lefty
The stars are out for the United States this week at Hazeltine
The U.S. is the favorite, but who is actually going to win this thing?
Lefty's press conferences are works of art, and this one at Hazeltine did not disappoint
P.J. Willett said some pretty incendiary things about the United States this week before the...
From Rory McIlroy to Chris Wood, here are the 24 Ryder Cup participants ranked