The Masters: Nike releases Augusta outfits for all its golfers
Nick Watney, Thorbjorn Olesen, Russell Henley, Charl Schwartzel, Carl Pettersson and Francesco Molinari reveal their gear for Augusta.
Nike released all the outfits its golfers will wear for the four rounds at the Masters next week (with a mild presumption that each golfer will actually -- you know -- make the cut).
My favorites in order:
1. Russell Henley -- Clean, sharp look for the early rookie of the year candidate.
2. Thorbjorn Olesen -- I'm a sucker for pastels.
3. Carl Pettersson -- Horizontal stripes are danegrous on somebody like Petterson but I like the combos.
4. Charl Schwartzel -- Don't love Sunday, but the other three are subtle and good.
5. Francesco Molinari -- A little loud for me, although I do like the Thursday look.
6. Nick Watney -- I don't know what's going on here (Thursday isn't bad). Combine this with the flat bill and I'm just not a fan.
We'll take a look at some other Masters gear golfers have planned in the next week or so.
There were some high-profile players sent home early from Baltusrol Golf Club
Jason Day lit up his final 11 holes of the second round as he shot 65 to move into a tie for...
Two Americans lead the field in New Jersey -- just not the two you would expect
A new fan favorite, Beef is picking up where Big John left off
Colt Knost might be on the wrong side of a poor effort from the PGA of America on Friday at...
Find out when and how to watch the 2016 PGA Championship from Baltusrol on television and streaming...