The Masters: Nike releases Augusta outfits for all its golfers
Nick Watney, Thorbjorn Olesen, Russell Henley, Charl Schwartzel, Carl Pettersson and Francesco Molinari reveal their gear for Augusta.
Nike released all the outfits its golfers will wear for the four rounds at the Masters next week (with a mild presumption that each golfer will actually -- you know -- make the cut).
My favorites in order:
1. Russell Henley -- Clean, sharp look for the early rookie of the year candidate.
2. Thorbjorn Olesen -- I'm a sucker for pastels.
3. Carl Pettersson -- Horizontal stripes are danegrous on somebody like Petterson but I like the combos.
4. Charl Schwartzel -- Don't love Sunday, but the other three are subtle and good.
5. Francesco Molinari -- A little loud for me, although I do like the Thursday look.
6. Nick Watney -- I don't know what's going on here (Thursday isn't bad). Combine this with the flat bill and I'm just not a fan.
We'll take a look at some other Masters gear golfers have planned in the next week or so.
The Texas duo will chase from behind in Round 4, but they could be in for an epic day
After the drama of the Texas Open, it turns out the Englishman will in fact keep his card
George Coetzee got one of the great breaks in recent memory on Friday
Fowler misses cut but leaves us with a better idea of how to boot a gator off the course
Two of the PGA Tour's best were invited to hang out with Sean Payton and company
It's not a record, but it's not far off either