The Masters: Nike releases Augusta outfits for all its golfers
Nick Watney, Thorbjorn Olesen, Russell Henley, Charl Schwartzel, Carl Pettersson and Francesco Molinari reveal their gear for Augusta.
Nike released all the outfits its golfers will wear for the four rounds at the Masters next week (with a mild presumption that each golfer will actually -- you know -- make the cut).
My favorites in order:
1. Russell Henley -- Clean, sharp look for the early rookie of the year candidate.
2. Thorbjorn Olesen -- I'm a sucker for pastels.
3. Carl Pettersson -- Horizontal stripes are danegrous on somebody like Petterson but I like the combos.
4. Charl Schwartzel -- Don't love Sunday, but the other three are subtle and good.
5. Francesco Molinari -- A little loud for me, although I do like the Thursday look.
6. Nick Watney -- I don't know what's going on here (Thursday isn't bad). Combine this with the flat bill and I'm just not a fan.
We'll take a look at some other Masters gear golfers have planned in the next week or so.
Our Latest Stories
Four golfers got in the 2017 Masters after last week's WGC-Dell Match Play
With the 2017 Masters rapidly approaching, it's time we take a look at who has had success...
The No. 3 golfer in the world seems poised to withdraw from the first major of the year
The final tournament before the Masters lost its best player on Monday
The best football player on the planet plays Augusta National with some pals
Rickie Fowler will wear camo for the 2017 Masters