Top 10 PGA Tour holes-in-one of 2012
The best par-3 shots of the year.
This is how I would rank them from best to worst (video ranking in parentheses)...
1. (2) Spinning it sideways down the hill -- filthy.
2. (1) Casey's caddie's face when he finds out he didn't win the car is incredible.
3. (3) How about dropping it in to get off the cut line?!
4. (6) "Boom."
5. (4) Bang it home.
6. (9) My boy Charles Howell III doing work.
7. (8) "It's GOT to go in."
8. (5) How many holes in one did Charles Howell III have last year?
9. (10) Dropping it down pretty far.
10. (7) Just because...
Another Alabama alum is playing some great golf in San Antonio
Steven Fox had a bit of a struggle coming out of this bunker during a practice session
The defending champ is still in the hunt after a club mishap
Ken Duke is a national treasure, and he reminded us why at the Texas Open this week
Patrick Reed got his clubs fixed, and his game followed suit in San Antonio
Golf lover Aaron Rodgers has a lot of time on his hands this offseason