Throughout the course of the year, I will give you the Top-25 with an explanation for the Top Ten, although hard to put too much as most of them played cupcakes this week. Please post any thoughts, comments, and adjustments that you would put.
1. Oklahoma - Most dominating performance of the week in my opinion.
2. USC - Dominated Virginia in a game I thought would be closer than 51-7.
3. Ohio St. - Looked solid against Youngstown St., but the injury to Beanie has to be concerning.
4. Georgia - 21 points to Georgia Southern?
5. Florida - A nice start for Tebow and co. against Hawaii, but will be tested more next week against Miami (Fla).
6. Texas - May not be challenged until Sept. 13 (Arkansas at home).
7. LSU - Nice win against Appy St. during tough circumstances.
8. West Virginia - Started slowly against 'Nova, but picked it up in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
9. Auburn - Should go 3-0 coming into the Sept. 20 showdown with LSU.
10. Missouri - Really not impressed with the 52-42 win over Illinois. No team should give up 451 yards passing to Juice Williams.
15. Arizona St.
16. Texas Tech
17. Wake Forest
19. Penn St.
21. Fresno St.