NCAA Football Rankings Week 2
Posted on: September 11, 2008 12:10 pm
1. USC - Bye week before Ohio St can't hurt Trojans.
2. Georgia - Looked much better than they did in week 1.
3. Oklahoma - pulled away from Cincinnati in second half.
4. Missouri - Outpaces FCS team.
5. Florida - Not dominating against Miami, but gets the job done.
6. Ohio St - Didn't look sharp in tuneup for USC.
7. LSU - Game postponed due to hurricane.
8. Texas Tech - Seemed sluggish at Nevada.
9. Texas - Will they be tested before October date with Sooners?
10. Auburn - Not great, but gets win over Southern Miss.
11. Oregon - Offensive records beware.
12. Wisconsin - Overcame early 2 touchdown deficit to crush Marshall.
13. Utah - Good second half in win over UNLV.
14. Kansas - Pitched a shutout against Louisiana Tech.
15. East Carolina - talk of the country. Can they go undefeated?
16. Illinois - Nice rebound after Missouri loss.
17. West Virgina - Still a solid team despite horrible performance at East Carolina.
18. Oklahoma St - Slow start, great finish at home against Houston.
19. Arizona St - dominated Stanford through the air.
20. Fresno St - I still haven't forgotten what they did to Rutgers, and they have Wisconsin next.
21. Tulsa - Dominating at North Texas.
22. Alabama - Offense looked bad, but still gets the win.
23. Cal - Creeps into my Top 25.
24. BYU - couldn't put away Washington, who were killed against Oregon.
25. South Florida - Lucky to escape UCF with the win.