So alot has happened last I posted, but now I'm going to take a shot at the BCS National Championship. My picks are....
Alabama vs. Texas.............. no tech.
Why? Well here why, they got Texas A&M left, they will win that. Than remember how close they were against Tech? I'm pretty sure that they go plays ready for them in the Big 12 game. Now Alabama pick I know I got Florida fans screaming right now. I think that Alabama just has the talent, they got one more game against Auburn, I'm 90% confident that they will win that game. It all depends who comes to play the most in the SEC game. SO there we go, lock those picks in and I will give BCS bowl predictions when the final Bowl Positions are in.
I'm going to split this up into top 5 NFC and AFC just to make things easier for me, so lets start with the NFC.
- 1. New York Giants, Man these guys have definety made the jump from last year to this year standing out as a dominance in both offence and defence.
- 2. Carolina Panthers, Had a record rushing game with both back Jonathan Stewert and DeAngello Williams putting up great numbers, Jake Delhomme has improved alot and the Carolina Panthers look better than they did in 2005, which they lost to the Seahawks in the 2005 NFC championship, (just wanted to point that out)
- 3. Arizona Cardinals, whoa wait! Kurt Warner is the leader for MVP pick? Something happened over the Off-season. Cardinals have finally turned into a power in the NFC and has chances to upset some good teams coming down the road.
- 4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, now I don't really know much about these guys, but hey they got a good record.
- 5. Detroit Lions......hahahhahaahhahahhah no
- 5. (for realz) Atlanta Falcons, now here's a team that I thought I'd nevewr see good again after Michael Vick got kicked in the pants. Matt Ryan has done phenominal and I think an obvious choice for ROY.
- 1. Tennessee Titans, now honestly if any of you though Tennessee was going to be undefeated at this point raise your hand. Thats what I thought. These guys in my opinion have been getting lucky and have not been ligetimately tested, but to be fair they get #1.
- 2. Pittsburg Steelers, Now this is a much better season than last year huh? Big Ben and the Steelers have done wonders on defense and although they had a shaky last 5 games, I think they will get together and do good in the playoffs, (my pick for Superbowl AFC)
- 3. New York Jets, Brett Favre is probably the best thing to come to the Jets for a loong time, expect though for them to get a wild card spot and probably knocked out first round. Unless the Jets do something suprising.
- 4. Indianapolis Colts, a team that I didn't think would improve from a bad start, but they might end up making it big in the second half.
- 5. Miami Dolphins? Yes the Phins have been doing good right now, and my pick for a potential upsetter in the playoffs. If they make it of course.
- 1. L.A. Lakers, seriously? These guys are insane, they have dramatically improved their defense and their offence, If these guys don't go all the way this year I'd be suprised.
- 2. Boston Celtics, the big three, need I say more?
- 3. Cleveland Cavaliers, King James and the Cavs are ballin right now.
- 4. Utah Jazz, they've played some pretty easy teams, but have come up pretty stong to begin their season.
- 5. Pheonix Suns, Shaq has improved alot and is actually doing soe impressive things this season, lets see if it continues.
- 6. Detroit Pistons, Was Iverson a good trade? Lets wait and see more.
- 7. Orlando Magic, Unexpected Players are stepping up to give the Magic a great start.
- 8. New Orleans Hornets, personally I thought that they would have a better start with the players they have, but I'm sure as the season goes along they will get better.
- 9. Denver Nuggets, Same question as #6
- 10. Portland Trail Blazers, what? These guys are doing good? Yea considering they just had the hardest start of the season in the history of the NBA, to come out 6-5 is pretty dang impressive. They will improve better throught out the season.