This thread is in response to Ben "Big Win" Roethlisberger being referred to as a "Drama Queen"
First of all, how anyone can refer to this man as a drama queen is beyond me. But it got me to thinking what QB's past & present could be considered Drama Queens. Whether they win games or not, have won Superbowls or not.
Here are my top 5
5. Tom Brady - always whining about a call he is trying to get in favor of his team.
4. Drew Brees - how many QB's do you see lead the sideline cheers at kick-off.
3. Peyton Manning - his pre-snap performances are classic.
2. Donovan McNabb - who will ever forget him vomitting at the 50 yard line in the Super Bowl.
1. Brett Favre - for the past 3 or 4 seasons whether or not he would retire has been the topic that he has made a media circus.
These guys are all great players but if people can call the toughest QB in the game a drama queen then I can call these guys the same.