1. Kentucky - Last year Final Four team came up short by one point to make it to the title game but Jones, Lamb and Miller all return to Kentucky and very good freshmen class.
2. North Carolina - Return everybody.
3. Ohio State - Will Ohio State go to the Final Four team year.
4. Connecticut - Lamb returns to UConn will they repeat.
5. Syracuse - I like this team to win the Big East.
6. Duke - Won't win the ACC but like every year Duke will get a easy bracket to get to the final four.
7. Pittsburgh - 3rd best Big East team.
8. Florida - Florida has a very tough schedule.
9. Louisville - Laughing stock of last years NCAA Tournament should be very good team.
10. Memphis - Can you say overrated.
11. Baylor - I Like Baylor to win the Big 12
12. Wisconsin - Could give Ohio State trouble.
13. Vanderbilt - Return everybody but I had Vanderbilt at #9 but drop to #13 on my ballot due to Festus Ezeli being hurt and must miss 6 games.
14. Xavier - Favorite to win the Atlantic Ten.
15. Arizona - Can you say we're back.
16. Alabama - NIT Runner up team will be in the NCAA Tournament.
17. Kansas - A Down year for Kansas 3 freshmens can't play this year and a tough schedule.
18. Texas A&M - New Coach new team.
19. Cincinnati - Play someone good.
25. Florida State
My People's Poll Ballot and All American Team
Posted on: October 30, 2011 1:15 pm