1. OKC - Blake Griffin OU PF. Local boy comes home. The Thunder do not need another wing or guard. If they do not get the top pick look for them to go after Hasheem Thabeet, Greg Monroe, or Jordan Hill.
2. Washington - James Harden SG ASU. Good fit for the ailing Wiz. Gil Arenas career is likely over and his contract is the worst contract in sports history. Team Harden with Caron Butler (unless traded) and Antawn Jamison (unless traded) and you have...ugh a lottery team still.
3. Sac Kings - With Hasheem Thabeet the best player on the board, the Sacramento Kings select the soon to be revitalized Brandon Jennings. Jennings is looking forward to getting the first ticket out of Rome and being on any team in the NBA, even if it is the Kings. The Kings paid a lot of money for Beno Udrih, eek, but that wont stop them from taking the uber talented combo guard.
4. LA Clippers - With all kinds of holes on this squad the Clippers will take the player most ready to make an immediate impact. And that is Gerald Henderson. He can defend anyone, has supreme athletic ability, and has good developing offensive skills.
5. I'm going to give this pick to the Chicago Bulls. I had them 5th worst in the Pre-Season and I'm gonna roll with it. Hasheem Thabeet. I have had my eye on him for 3 years. He is half asleep the whole game but provides a much needed rim-protector (hey now).
6. Memphis - Jordan Hill. Team full of speed and wings, Hill is an athletic big man who can run and jump and is developing inside. He is just as good as Hak Warrick now.
7. GSW - The question is..who is the athletic hybrid the Warriors will select? The answer is Al Aminu or Earl Clark. I'll go with Al Aminu since he is younger. Very versatile long athletic wing.
8. Minnesota - The vastly improved TWolves will probably not have a pick this high, but now they do. They select Earl Clark. He will provide them with a huge wing that can run, jump, rebound and defend.
9. Indiana - Greg Monroe C GTown. Supremely talented big man. Great offensive skill set with a high IQ. Can dribble and pass.
10. Toronto - Lots of change this off-season after a disastrous 2009. Best player on the board is Dajuan Summers? Eek now the draft gets tricky.
Damion James UTexas
Chase Buddinger GTown
Jeff Teague Wake
Gani Lawal Wake
Pat Patterson KY
Austin Daye GONZ
Wake has 3 possible lottery picks...can you say Final 4?
You have probabaly never heard of Eric Maynor (VCU PG) or Patty Mills (ST Mary's PG) but they are both better than Ty Lawson.
Steph Curry, see you next year
Omri Casspi - Israel