1. Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech - The most impressive wide receiver in recent college football history. Top 5 pick.
2. Andre Smith OT Alabama - Franchise left tackle prospect.. Was most consistent tackle. Top 10 pick.
3. Brian Orakpo DE Texas - The best pass rusher in the draft & is solid against the run. Likely top 10 pick.
4. Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio State - A complete corner. Has size, speed, & ball skills. Top DB. Likely top 10 pick.
5. Rey Maualuga ILB USC - Best inside linebacker. He is simply great. Top 15 pick.
6. Aaron Curry OLB Wake Forest - Best outside linebacker. Will be very good pro. Likely top 10 pick.
7. Michael Oher OT Mississippi - Very good, but occasionally lacks focus. Highest potential of all o-linemen. Likely top 10 pick.
8. Eugene Monroe OT Virginia - Complete tackle. Solid in all attributes. Likely top 12 pick.
9. Jason Smith OT Baylor - Most athletic tackle. Should be good pro. Likely top 15 pick.
10. Everette Brown DE Florida State - Underrated. Will be very good pass rusher & is solid against the run. Likely top 15 pick.
11. Mark Sanchez QB USC - QB with the highest ceiling. Likely top 10 pick. Battling with Stafford to be 1st drafted.
12. Jeremy Maclin WR Missouri - Can do it all. Has great speed. Can return kicks as well. Top 12 pick.
13. B.J. Raji DT Boston College - The most dominant defensive tackle. If was consistent would be top 5 pick. Likely top 15 pick.
14. Percy Harvin WR Florida - Fastest & shiftiest wide receiver. Great at returns. Top 25 pick.
15. LeSean McCoy RB Pittsburgh - Most complete running back in the draft. Likely top 15 pick.
16. Chris Wells RB Ohio State - Most talented running back in the draft. Likely top 20 pick.
17. Matt Stafford QB Georgia - Has a very high ceiling. Very strong arm. Likely top 10 pick. Battling with Sanchez to be 1st drafted.
18. Knowshon Moreno RB Georgia - Can do it all on the field, but not a speed demon. Likely top 25 pick.
19. Vontae Davis CB Illinois - Another complete corner. Not quite as good ball skills as Jenkins. Likely top 15 pick.
20. Brandon Pettigrew TE Oklahoma State - The top TE in the draft. Solid all around. Should be picked between 10-20.
21. Peria Jerry DT Mississippi - Solid against the pass & run, but slightly better against the pass. Likely top 25 pick.
22. D.J. Moore CB Vanderbilt - Has it all, but size. Might be the best in draft with ball in the air. Likely top 20 pick.
23. James Laurinaitis ILB Ohio State - In most years he would be the best ILB. Solid in all aspects. Likely late first round pick.
24. Brian Cushing OLB USC - Very good OLB. I think he is slightly overrated, but he extremely talented. Likely top 25 pick.
25. Hakeem Nicks WR North Carolina - Very good receiver. Not elite speed, but can do everything else. Mid to late 1st rounder.