1. New England Patriots - Two words. Tom Brady, and hes baaaack. He's not alone either, welcome vetrans Fred Taylor and Joey Galloway to the offense. Along with a younger defense in the draft. They had 4 2nd round picks. Also drafted 4 DTs in the draft. Bodden, Springs, and Butler will do fine at corner. The Pats are the real deal... again.
2. Philadelphia Eagles - Amazing Offseason. Jason Peters, Ellis Hobbs then Maclin and McCoy in the draft. Dont forget 5 rounders Ingram and Harris. The Eagles are going to have a deep dynamic offense and a solid defense. Tough divison.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers - You rebuilt your O-Line a little. But you lost McFadden, Washington, and Foote. Hopefully your secondary can step it up. Last year rookies Mendenhall and Sweed are looking for playing time. Big Ben is getting better every year.
4. Indianapolis Colts - You lost Dungy, thats big. But your still ok. You brought in Donald Brown he'll do good. If you can establish some running game and your defense stays healthy your set. I mean you have Peyton Manning.
5. New York Giants - Plaxico is gone. Theres about 5 WR who can play, someone must step it up. Nicks and Hixon look good. Jacobs is a beast. Your DL with Osi back is going to be amazing. Michael Boley is going to be good. Your front 7 is amazing. If Eli can put it together and get some WR involved your going to be set.
7. Baltimore Ravens - Your looking good. Your lost Bart Scott. Oher was a good pick. Bringing in LJ Smith, Domonique Foxworth, Chris Carr, and Fabian Washington brings depth into your secondary. Flaccos in his 2nd year. Ray is getting older, is he the same Ray? Your looking like another strong season in Baltimore.
8. Tennessee Titans - Haynesworth < 100Mil. Theres 4 DT that are going to rotate and do better than Haynesworth. LenDale White and Chris Johnson will dominate. An improved passing game with the additons of Kenny Britt, Jared Cook, and Nate Washington will help. One of the best OL around. If the defense can dominate like it has the last few years look for a deep(er) playoff run.
9. Atlanta Falcons - Ryan will be lights out. Turner also. Improved OL. Young defensive players added but your secondary is looking a little weak now. But I still think your going to great in the NFC.
10. San Deigo Chargers - Two main guys are back from injuries Shawne Merriman and LaDainian Tomlinson if they can return wow. Your drafted Larry English who is very dynamic. What happened to Cromartie last year. If your players play how expected look for a completely different season that last year.
11. Chicago Bears - Jay Cutler is going to be great. Hes happy. He has some targets : Hester, Davis, Iglesias, Olsen, and Bennett (college bud). Recently signee Pisa Tinoisamoa adds an even stronger LB. Your defense is always solid. Forte will be great. Your looking good not to mention your have the easiest schedule.
12. New Orleans Saints - Drew Brees is great. Its up to Reggie to show what he can do if not Pierre Thomas might take over. As for defense you added Malcom Jenkins and Jabari Green and dont forget vetran safety Darren Sharper. You look like a surprise team this year but your on my radar.
13. Carolina Panthers - Everyone has the Panthers as a top 5 team, I don't see it. Yes theres DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart which everyone thinks is the best rushing game well its actually #4. Delhomme is 34/35 now. Steve Smith is great, Mushy is old. Jarrett is looking better. Lost a couple players in your secondary and Julius Peppers wants out. Your LBs are solid. I still see you as a good team but not an elite team.
14. Minnesota Vikings - Adrian Peterson is amazing, duh. Your WR are getting great Berrian, Harvin, Rice, and Wade the bad thing is you have Rosenfels who is too much of a risktake and a wannabe Vick in Jackson. Sharpers gone and can the Williams (DTs) stay out of trouble? Lucky that you have the 2nd easiest schedule.
15. Washington Redskins - Improved Defense with Haynesworth and Brian Orakpo along with a great secondary all around. Portis is always good. You have some young targets in Thomas, Kelly, Mitchell, and Davis can they step up. Hows Jason Campbell going to do or does Todd Collins get another chance... Colt Brennan? Chase Daniel?
17. Houston Texans - Your young, and doing better every year. Mario Williams, Steve Slaton, Andre Johnson, DeMarco Ryans and company are good. Your in a tough divison and your schedule is hard. Going to make a playoff push. Give it one more year and your set.
19. Buffalo Bills - T.O. = N.O. He's going to do fine. But Lee Evans dont say a word all year. If you catch a ball your going to get yelled at. Lynch will miss some games. And your defense stepped up last year and will again. Look for a late playoff push.
21. New York Jets - New Coach thats all defense. Sanchez I think is a bust. He started like 15 college games and had 3 good ones. Coles is gone, Thomas Jones will do alright. Bart Scott and Gholston might work well. Need some time tho.
25. Cincinnati Bengals - OchoCinco is going to be mad. You added Coles. Your defense is still wack. Palmer is always hurt, and whos your RB?
26. Denver Broncos - You got help you needed on defense. But then you trade Dre Bly. You got a young D. And your starting QB is Orton, and is Marshall going to stay out of trouble. Moreno will be great.
28. Oakland Raiders - DHB + McFadden + JaMarcus = Young Core. You have some offense, your D is slacking beside the best corner on the league. You'll sneak some wins.
29. Detriot Lions - Your going to win, finally. Lets name some new players: Stafford, Pettigrew, Delmas, Jon Jansen (OL), Bryant Johnson, Ronald Curry, Julian Peterson, Larry Foote, Phillip Buchanon,Eric King, and Anthony Henry. Along with the freak, Calvin and Ernie Sims your rebuilding starts out well. Good luck Jim Schwartz.
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Your in so much trouble you can't even sell your season tickets. Your GM is already talking about blackouts. You have 3 aveage QBs and 3 average RBs. Winslow is still unproven. And you let go of Derrick Brooks. Going to be a long season.
31. St.Louis Rams - Re-Building Stage is now. Your have Marc Injury Bulger. Rebuilding your oline. You release Holt, Pisa, Pace. You've added some young keys. Steven Jackson will still have a decent year. But you wont win more than 3 games.