I know it's been a while since I posted my Top 25 over here. I've been making one each week. Just haven't been posting it. But I put a little extra effort forth this week and here it is. My Top 25 ballot for the Best D@mn Poll in the land . Vist and check things out there.1. Alabama - Sorry I’m just running out of superlatives for these guys. LW - 1
2. Ohio St. - Not pretty. But sufficient. LW - 2
3. Oregon - The newest method of slowing down the Ducks offense is now faking injuries. Sad.
That’s why Oregon fans were booing. Saw the same thing about a half a dozen or more times
last week at Arizona St. LW - 4
4. Boise St. - If someone else actually says Boise St. should be ahead of Oregon because they
beat them last year I’m going to split. People have really made this argument. Some people
are just too stupid to live. LW - 3
5. TCU - More oxygen please. LW - 5
6. Nebraska - I’m not 100% sold on the Huskers. But not a lot of teams are stepping up to claim
these spots. A nice poll axing of K St. might help relive some doubts. LW - 7
7. Oklahoma - UCLA beat Texas worse. Just saying. LW - 8
8. Arizona - We hear a lot about Arizona’s offense but did you know the Wildcat D is ranked 2nd
overall allowing just over 230 yards of offense a game. True story. LW - 14
9. Auburn - Mmmm, Sun Belt cupcakes do taste good. LW - 15
10. Utah - Did you know Utah QB Terrance Cain leads the country in passing efficiency? True
story. LW - 10
11. Miami, FL - Did you know right now among the top 100 QB’s in the nation only 5 others
have thrown the same amount or more interceptions than Jacory Harris? And their teams are
a combined 11-13. True story. LW - 16
12. Arkansas - I have reserved this spot for the team with the biggest moral victory so far. Here’s
to manufactured triumph. LW - 17
13. LSU - After the game when asked about his time management shenanigans he replied “Just
another day in the SEC” Nice Les, way to drag the rest of the SEC down to your level. You and Gary
can get back into the clown car now. LW - 13
14. Iowa - Uh...whatever. LW - 18
15. Stanford - Did anyone else notice when the ugly Tree mascot was doing pushups that it’s
eyeballs kept bouncing on the ground. Kinda gross and disturbing. Wonder if there is eye goo
left on the carpet at Autzen. LW - 10
16. Florida - I would rag on the Gators a little here but Gator fans have already done a pretty
good job of it. No sense in beating a dead Gator. LW - 6
17. Michigan St. - I am quite confident this team will find a way to blow several games and end
the season at 7-5. You know, like normal. LW - 24
18. Michigan - Here defense. (Whistle whistle) Here defense. Come out come out where ever you
are LW - 19
19. Nevada - Not too sure about you giving up 26 to UNLV. But they are your arch rival so
maybe I’ll let this slide LW - 20
20. Oklahoma St. - Lose to Texas Tech and your time here will be short indeed. LW - NR
21. Florida St. - Ponder versus Harris. Should be interesting. LW -NR
22. Wisconsin - Now that you have that obligatory loss for the season out of your system you can
go back to winning now. I believe you have some gophers on a golden platter coming to you.
Don’t spill it. LW - 9
23. USC - Did you know the Trojans are averaging 471 yards of offense a game. True Story.
LW - 12
24. Kansas St. - This spot has been reserved for the only team in Kansas worth a tinkers damn. I
don’t know if a tinkers damn is worth more or less than a regular damn but there it is.
LW - 25
25. Northwestern - No where near the Northwest. I know. I checked.
THUD!!!: Texas, North Carolina St., Penn St.
Ready to step once more unto the breach: Missouri, Air Force, South Carolina, West Virginia, North Carolina St.
Well that's it. I'll see if I can be more regular with this.