Hot Routes 11.9.10: Did Freeney quit?
Posted on: November 9, 2010 11:16 am
Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- Eagles TE Brent Celek said Philadelphia’s offense made Colts DE Dwight Freeney quit during their game Sunday afternoon. Said Celek: When we were chipping and blocking Freeney, it was getting to the point where he was ready to give up on the field. He was so frustrated and mad. ”
- Next up on Eric Mangini’s hit list after knocking off former boss Bill Belichick last week: the Jets, the team that fired him two years ago.
-`And speaking of New York-Cleveland, Braylon Edwards is already talking smack to Browns fans about returning to Cleveland this weekend with the Jets.
- Patriots PK Stephen Gostkowski likely will miss the next two games. No worries. They’ve got Wes Welker, after all. Just kidding. They’ll sign another kicker sometime this week.
- And speaking of kickers, Jets PK Nick Folk = Donovan McNabb.
- The no-huddle offense worked wonders for the Vikings on Sunday. Maybe they should consider doing that more often.
- Somebody out there is a pretty big Jacksonville Jaguars fan. And she’s pretty hardcore.
- I had no idea, but apparently, Kurt Warner is still alive on “Dancing With the Stars.”
- A StarCaps update for you. The Supreme Court will not be taking a look at the case.
- Ray Rice probably shouldn’t be boasting about the way he gets out of speeding tickets.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .