Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- An interesting look at what it’s like to work on a book with Chad Ochocinco (full disclosure: the first book I wrote was with Orange Frazer Press. It was not on Ochocinco. Or Chad Johnson, for that matter).
- Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin was dealing with a mono-like sickness that he battled from mid-February to late March. It caused him to lose about 15 pounds.
- We don’t normally think of Bengals coach Marvin Lewis as a stand-up comic, but in a recent roast of Cincinnati restaurant legend Jeff Ruby, Lewis summoned his inner-Jeff Ross. Naturally, that includes a joke at Ochocinco’s expense. Also, Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly just kills Lewis and Bearcats coach Butch Jones.
- CBSSports.com’s own Mike Freeman thinks there’s a 30-40 percent chance mediation this time around will work.
- The three finalists for the Patriots 2011 HOF induction class are coach Bill Parcells, QB Drew Bledsoe and DL Houston Antwine. Fans can vote at patriots.com through May 15.
- Joe Henderson of the Tampa Tribune doesn’t think that agreeing to a home game in London vs. the Bears is such a good idea for the Buccaneers.
- RB Ricky Williams hasn’t closed the door on possibly returning to Miami (if, of course, the Dolphins really want him).
- Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio gave an interesting look into how New England preps for the draft and what happens in the war room during draft day.
- The Ravens’ record on drafting first-round picks? Pretty good. Their record on drafting second-round picks? Not quite as impressive.
- Lions DT Ndamukong Suh will try to set the world record for the largest tweet-up ever. The record is 1,149 – which, frankly, is lower than I would have expected.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .