On a shortened schedule with the conclusion of the NBA lockout, free agency is going to be fast and furious. To keep track of all the wheelings, dealings, rumors, and reports, check Eye on Basketball daily for the Free Agency Buzz.
5:38 p.m. ET:
- The Indianapolis Star reports that unrestricted free agent guard Jamal Crawford has turned down their 2-year offer of $10 million.
- NBA.com reports that the Charlotte Bobcats, Houston Rockets, Portland Trail Blazers and Toronto Raptors are in pursuit of unrestricted free agent guard Reggie Williams.
- The Utah Jazz are meeting with free agent Josh Howard, according to ESPN.com. Also interested in the services of the 31-year-old is Portland, New Jersey, Washington and Denver. But of the teams that have shown the most interest, it's Utah, San Antonio and the Wizards.
- The Pacers have offered Jamal Crawford a two-year, $10 million deal, according to ESPN.com. That offer includes an out if Crawford wants to return to free agency next season. Also in the hunt for Crawford: The Wolves and Knicks, who are hoping to convince Crawford to take less to return to New York.
- Josh McRoberts and O.J. Mayo won't be swapping teams, according to multiple reports as the Grizzlies and Pacers won't be making that trade. McRoberts though, could be heading West via the Commercial-Appeal: "Grizzlies looking at signing McRoberts as unrestricted free agent, but McRoberts likely to take more money, bigger role from Lakers."