No primping needed. This is our longest and certainly one of our top-five podcasts yet. My timeline rundown doesn't do it justice.
- From the beginning: Goodman also explains which college coach is close to Bill Belichick. You'll never guess it. This quickly gets into some casual banter about the best and worst coaches when it comes to soundbites.
- 9:07: Purdue. You know they haven't had a season where they've failed to win five in a row since Matt Painter's first year, '05-'06 season. The Boilers now likely won't do that this year -- will they miss the tournament this year like they did in '06?
- 14:21: Goodman doubts UNC more without Dexter Strickland. Parrish does not.
- 17:36: Duke's student section isn't selling out and now everyone is laughing at the Cameron Lazies.
- 19:40: Why isn't college basketball as interesting this year as we thought it would be?
- 23:28: Addressing a team I've continually been down on -- Florida.
- 26:32: The BracketBusters talk is surprisingly really good. Just listen. Goodman goes off on this plan of his that's filled with issues. Hilarious.
- 30:30: San Diego State is 18-2. They get their due here. I then lose it. Just lose it.
- 33:29: Tuesday was Gary's birthday. The final 10 minutes are filled with banter, Parrish's birthday philosophies, his need for medication, weekend plans, how I can't make it on the streets, etc.
Again, I thank you for taking the time to listen to the podcast--whenever you can. I ask that you, if you like what we're doing here, encourage like-minded hoopheads to subscribe in Tunes as well. Guests like Jay Bilas, Seth Davis, they're the guys who make me sound better and make the podcast worthwhile. The other guys? Gary Parrish and Jeff Goodman, they really make it entertaining, and of course you can count on our trio show each Wednesday. The RSS feed is another way to keep the podcasts coming to you ASAP. We've got a Zune download link as well.