|Could Jamie Dixon and Pitt wind up playing in the tournament after all? (AP)|
By Matt Norlander
We've got a good Wednesday podcast for you. Goodman can't read a gas gauge and Parrish is getting free cars. Let's get to it.
- From the beginning: How does one run out of gas more than 30 miles from home? Only Goodman has the answer. Apparently, Goodman's not afraid
- 9:45: Not only is Goodman terrible at reading gas gauges, he doesn't understand geography.
- 12:05: Michigan State, Draymond Green and the value/unique ability of Green.
- 15:57: Which teams are running out of gas? Which teams have their honeymoon going sour?
- 18:00: Kentucky, 22-1: a cut above now? Or should we wait two more weeks to judge?
- 21:20: "I'm not going to Hattiesburg, Mississippi, brother." Ah, Conference USA talk!
- 25:39: Pittsburgh is becoming an interesting case study. Goodman and Parrish believe they'll thickly be in the tournament discussion. I'm not there yet.
- 33:06: Parrish is blind and receiving free cars.
Again, I thank you for taking the time to listen to the podcast--whenever you can. I ask that you, if you like what we're doing here, encourage like-minded hoopheads to subscribe in Tunes as well. Guests like Jay Bilas, Seth Davis, they're the guys who make me sound better and make the podcast worthwhile. The other guys? Gary Parrish and Jeff Goodman, they really make it entertaining, and of course you can count on our trio show each Wednesday. The RSS feed is another way to keep the podcasts coming to you ASAP. We've got a Zune download link as well.