|Draymond Green and Michigan State, will they go farther than Ohio State or Michigan? (AP)|
By Matt Norlander
Luke Winn's back on the pod, which means you get a chance to get smarter on a Monday. Yippee! Luke checked in from a hotel in St. Louis after covering the Missouri Valley tournament. If you'd like to read what he wrote while having to endure a couple of days sitting next to Parrish, take a look. And follow the man on Twitter.
- From the beginning: Checking in with Luke after the Missouri Valley tournament wrapped up.
- 6:48: A quick, glum moment of regret for Iona and Middle Tennessee State blowing their chances at being Cinderellas this season.
- 9:40: Some Power Rankings talk and the work Luke does on them. There's a lot of work Luke does on them.
- 13:47: Luke worked on a story for the magazine this week about how a certain type of defense was installed in the '90s, and a team that uses that defense today -- and will be in the NCAAs.
- 19:15: Tyshawn Taylor, Jordan Taylor, Marquis Teague and Kendall Marshall. What separates these point guards?
- 24:24: Reader questions! Kentucky and Louisville and Syracuse and Big Ten and finally, how to use tempo-free stats to help you win more money!
Again, I thank you for taking the time to listen to the podcast -- whenever you can. I ask that you, if you like what we're doing here, encourage like-minded hoopheads to subscribe in Tunes as well. Guests like Jay Bilas, Seth Davis, they're the guys who make me sound better and make the podcast worthwhile. The other guys? Gary Parrish and Jeff Goodman, they really make it entertaining, and of course you can count on our trio show each Wednesday.