Posted by Bryan Fischer
The days are flying off the calendar, the coaches are racking up the frequent flyer miles for in-home visits and recruiting websites are starting to feel the rush because we’re almost a week away from Signing Day.
- UCF had the best season in the program’s history and that is paying off on the recruiting trail. A recent surge has brought the Knights five commitments over two days.
- Want to know who’s committed to BYU? Here’s the list for the class of 2011 and 2012.
- It’s rare that an offensive player doesn’t want to go to West Virginia to play for soon-to-be head coach Dana Holgorsen but one tight end has flipped from the Mountaineers to Marshall.
- Bobby Petrino was looking at another recruit and wide receiver Kane Whitehurst happened to catch his eye. A few weeks later and he’s an Arkansas commitment.
- A list of the top 50 players in Georgia and Florida.
- Speaking of Georgia, the Bulldogs picked up the top in-state lineman. Georgia Tech grabbed three commitments but lost out on one player to Illinois.
- Mississippi State picked up a running back commitment from Hargrave Military Academy.