Posted by Bryan Fischer
A very Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there, especially those that have to deal with the stress of their sons being recruiting.
- One of the top receivers in the class of 2013, Richard Benjamin, is seeing schools and offers roll in.
- Some more on Texas A&M commit Devante Bourque.
- Some more on Texas' ability to pull a commitment out of top running back Johnathan Gray.
- They're starting a program at North Carolina-Charlotte and that means recruiting is starting up.
- A look at Georgia's recruiting at quarterback going forward.