Posted by Bryan Fischer
There's been plenty of talk about how important game three is in the NBA final. While June game three and isn't considered as important in the recruiting game, with school camps underway, the month can certainly set up some schools later on down the road as coaches build relationships with players and extend offers.
- One columnist thinks Al Golden and Miami should use the Heat's success in their recruiting efforts.
- MaxPreps/CBSSports analyst Tom Lemming thinks that the state of Alabama is loaded with players this year.
- A couple of updates on Michigan targets Jehu Chesson, Eric Olson and Jarron Jones.
- Kansas extended an offer to cornerback Hugs Etienne.
- Safety Seth Jacobs visited Arkansas on Sunday and came away impressed.
- Defensive end Michael Moore is considered a Virginia lean but he could wind up with Florida.
- Washington signee Kasen Williams has stated his case to be the number one athlete in the country.
- Don't forget about the kickers and punters in the class of 2012.