Posted by Bryan Fischer
- USF brought out transfer Chris Dunkley to help recruit wide receiver Dvario Montgomery.
- Every Georgia signee expected to enroll this summer will do so.
- Defensive end Noah Spence sits at the top of Penn State's recruiting wish list.
- Brady Hoke is kicking off his first camp at Michigan and has plenty of good players coming to town.
- Ohio State could see things get tougher out on the recruiting trail going forward.
- Mississippi State picked up linebacker and New Orleans native Torrey Bell.
- Kentucky landed a commitment from defensive lineman Patrick Graffree and Indiana added one from lineman Alex Todd.
- Washington received a commitment from defensive end Malcolm Jackson.
- Offensive tackle Evan Boehm committed to Missouri and that's a big pick up for the school.
- Wide out Alvin Cornelius committed to play at Syracuse.
- Athlete Taylor Oldham is the first member of UCF's 2012 recruiting class.
- Boise State added offensive lineman Steven Baggett.
- N.C. State added talented receiver Xavier Griffin and North Carolina did the same with athlete Kedrick Davis.
6/15 Recruiting Roundup
Posted on: June 15, 2011 8:23 am
Tags: Alex Todd, Alvin Cornelius, Boise State, Brady Hoke, Chris Dunkley, Dvario Montgomery, Evan Boehm, Georgia, Indiana, Kedrick Davis, Kentucky, Malcolm Jackson, Michigan, Mississippi State, Missouri, N.C. State, Noah Spence, North Carolina, Ohio State, Patrick Graffree, Penn State, Steven Baggett, Syracuse, Taylor Oldham, Torrey Bell, UCF, USF, Washington, Xavier Griffin