Congrats to River_Rat, who unceremoniously brought home the November title! December will be another short month, as I'll be taking some vacation around the Christmas holiday. I believe the last day will be Thursday, Dec. 18, and I'll fire it up again on New Years Day. Good luck in December!
1. In a desperate attempt to appease the brutal Philly faithful, Eagles coaches opt for a publicity stunt. Donovan McNabb would again be benched, but this time his replacement would be Ted the Turkey. To further improve public perception, the Philadelphia organization began to circulate rumors that Ted was actually the spawn of Reggie White and a 26 lb. Butterball.
2. The ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, multiplied by 2, plus a Heineken.
3. Chris may have all the right moves, but a mismatched cumberbund will kill your chances at the prom every time.
4. Most men agree, the "motorboat access portal" is the absolute pinnacle in women's fashion.
5. For some sick reason, these "go until you see blood" wedgie competitions, sponsored by Preparation-H have taken over as Australia's new favorite sport.
No scores yet.
*November Winner: River_Rat
*October Winner: Train Derailer
*September Winner: Mister Peabody
*August Winner: turbozo
*July Winner: NFL-Solomon
*June Winner: Strictly Butta
*May Winner: Strictly Butta
*April Winner: Jalap
*March Winner: Badger_colorado
*February winner: TennFan1975