1. dadzilla 2
1. Beevillian 2
2. 123456789 1
2. kmvenne 1
2. TJ4499 1
2. Mister Peabody 1
2. BigBlueMasochist 1
2. Jellydonut 1
2. JimyJaymz 1
2. neptune02780 1
2008 Winners: River_Rat, Train Derailer, Mister Peabody, turbozo, NFL-Solomon, Strictly Butta, Strictly Butta, Jalap, Badger_colorado, TennFan197, kmvenne
1. Unfortunately, his fake spikes weren't much protection on his way back to the car.
2. Sensing that his slow, Southern delivery might not be the best tool for motivating the players, Matthew McConaughey decided to do the only other thing he knows how to do... he took off his shirt.
3. Yao Ming breaks racial stereotypes by getting completely confused on simple math problems.
4. Skeletor was a natural at nearly all winter sports. Mostly, it was because his lack of flesh made him imperviously to cold, and his lack of actual eyeballs kept his vision clear at high speeds.
5. After attending a car show, the executives at Flag Tee Inc. make a drastic turn in their marketing approach. "Hot chicks lying on the product! That's the way they do it in the big leagues boys!"