Here's my ranking of the hoops squads from the best conference in the nation:
1. UCLA. Surprising loss to USC, but that happens when you play in the nation's best conference.
2. Washington State. Got over the Oregon hump, they could still give the Bruins a run for the league title.
3. Stanford. Solid team, but i don't know if they're elite.
4. Arizona State. Nice start, but the jury is still out on these guys.
5. Oregon. Tough road trip, but a lot of pac-10 teams wil get an 0-fer away from home.
6. USC. Great win for the Trojans at Pauley, they might be starting to gel.
7. Arizona. No Lute Olsen, still playing inconsistantly.
8. Washington. A needed home sweep, but they still need to prove themselves on the road.
9. Cal. 3 home losses already is not a promising sign.
10. Oregon State. No comment.