Halfway through the conference season and we are starting to see some seperation.
1. UCLA (1) Sheer Dominance.
2. Stanford (3) Great win in Pullman. I geuss they are for real.
3. Arizona (5) Got beat down at Pauley, but they are still moving forward.
4. Washington State (2) Looks like those close games finally caught up with them.
5. USC (4) I suspect they will remain near the middle of the conference standings.
6. Arizona State (6) Was that early start a fluke? It's looking like it.
7. Cal (9) So much for being done... 2 much needed wins.
8. Oregon (8) Can they build off their win over Corvallis High?
9. Washington (7) Yikes! They are in big-time trouble.
10. Oregon State (10) Will they win a conference game this year?