Wow, what a week. These teams aren't making my "job" easy. 3 through 8, this conference is a mess.
1. UCLA (1) I still think they are a great team, but they need Collsion to play better.
2. Stanford (2) They're making me look stupid. They could be a Final 4 darkhorse.
3. Washington State (4) righted the ship against the Trojans.
4. USC (5) Bad loss on Saturday, but they got a road split. Can they beat the Bruins twice?
5. Arizona State (6) Beating Arizona twice will be huge for their resume.
6. Arizona (3) Bayless scored 39 against the Devils. Rest of team=15.
7. Oregon (8) They can get back in the race with if they play well this week.
8. Cal (7) Maybe they should play all their games on the road?
9. Washington (9) Great win, but they are still a tourney long-shot.
10 Oregon State (10) I think they're best chance for a conference win is this week against UW.