Wow what a race that was at Talladega. That has really mixed up my power rankings for this week. I dont really have a lot of time, so I might not have a lot of comments. If you want to know why I placed a guy where I did just post or If you have any other comments, negetive or postivie don't be afraid to post.
1. Kyle Busch (Last Week: 4)
The win this week at Talladega proves that this guy can do just about anything and oh yeah he is second in the standings
2. Jeff Burton (Last Week: 2)
Another decent finish at 12th keeps him first in the standings
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Last Week: 3)
Looked like he was going to win till he got caught up in the wreck, but he came back to finish 10th , so nice job Jr.
4. Carl Edwards (Last Week: 1)
Bad luck for Carl moves him down to 10th in the standings, but the 3 wins keeps him pretty high in my power rankings
5. Denny Hamlin (Last Week: 8th)
This guy keeps getting better and better. A solid 3rd place this week moved him from 6th to 4th in the standings. Also in the 4 starts he has at richmond he has 3 top 10s and has never finished worst then 15th.
6. Jimmie Johnson (Last Week: 5th)
Nothing really to say. 13th and 5th in the standings, but he has been staying relitively quit this season.
7. Clint Bowyer (Last Week: 10th)
What happened to his face in this photo?
8. Tony Stewart (Last Week: 7th)
Not much to say, he was going to have a solid finish till one of those final wrecks, but he still is 9th in the standings.
9. Kevin Harvick (Last Week: 6th)
4 top 10s and has only finished outside the top 10 once.
10. Greg Biffle (Last Week: 9th)
5 top 10s and I believe the only Roush guy without a DNF.
11. Ryan Newman (Last Week: 11th)
Another top 10. Wow! cant think of anything else about newman. Anyone have any thoughts on our Daytona winner?
12. Jeff Gordon (Last Week: 13th)
He is starting to come back, but I was hoping for a little better finish then 19th. (I picked him as my dark horse in the "pick 3 league" and I had him at least one other league)
13. Juan Pablo Montoya (Last Week: 16th)
Wow, I dont think anyone excpected Montoya to finish 2nd this weekend, that sure was a surprise.
14. Brian Vickers (Last Week: 20th)
This guy continues to amaze me. He moved up 3 spots in the standings to 16th this week with that top 5 finish
15. Kasey Kahne (Last Week: 12th)
Wow! I have nothing to say for Kahne ether?
16. David Ragan (Last Week: Just missed)
I was shocked this guy could finish in the top 5 . He is a sophmore for pete sake!
17. Martin Truex Jr. (Last Week: 15th)
He has one top 10 since California and a 37th place finish at Talladega didnt help
18. Matt Kenseth ( Last Week: 14th)
This guy's year cant get much worse. Another 30+ finish. I cant believe it! That makes 4.
19. Travis Kvapil (Last Week: Just Missed)
Wow! This guy is for real. Nice job to the 28 team on a 6th place finish plus he is up to 23rd in the standings with 2 top 10s.
20. David Gilliland (Last Week: Just missed)
18th in the standings and 15th this past week. Yates has really figured something out
Last Weeks Rankings: http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/blogs
Wow! another week is in the books, cant wait till racing under the lights at richmond. Dont forgot to feel free to post comments.