If you want to check out Roushfenwayguys rankings here is a link: http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/messa
ges/chrono/8605556. Its a little bit harder this week because the wreck really moved around the top 10 in the standings.
1. Kyle Busch (Last Week: 1st)
Don't need to say much for Kyle. His racing does the talking.
2.Jeff Burton (Last Week: 2nd)
The guy only has one finish worse then 13th on the season.
3. Carl Edwards (Last Week: 4th)
He only has one finish outside the top 10 since Bristol. Also this week he jumped to 4th in the standings.
4. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Last Week: 3rd)
There was nothing Dale could do about the wreck; he had nowhere to go.
5. Jeff Gordon (Last Week: 10th)
With his 3rd place finish and the low finish of Bower, Hamlin, Harvick and Stewert; He has jumped to 6th in the standings. Another intresting fact is that since Talladega, he has not finished outside the top 10.
6. Greg Biffle (Last Week: 12th)
With the wreck this week and Biffles back-to-back top 5 finishes he has jumped 6 spots in the standings to 5th.
7. .Denny Hamlin (Last Week: 5th)
The wreck cost him 5 spots in the standings, but we are going to Pocono this week and if Denny does as good as he usually does then he should make up from Sunday.
8. Clint Bowyer (Last Week: 6th)
Another guy that got caught up in the wreck causing him to finish 36th; lossing 3 spots in the standings.
9. Jimmie Johnson (Last Week: 8th)
Up to 7th in the standings with his top 10.
10. Tony Stewart (Last Week: 7th)
I thought Tony usually turns around after the Indy 500.
11. Kevin Harvick (Last Week: 10th)
Lossed 3 spots in the standings because of that wreck.
12. Kasey Kahne (Last Week: 11th)
I guess he couldnt keep the mometum going.
13. David Ragan (Last Week: 13th)
Only 8 points behind 12th.
14. Matt Kenseth ( Last Week: 14th)
3 top 10s in the row is slowly moving Matt back up.
15. Ryan Newman (Last Week: 15th)
He hasn't had a top 10 since richmond and has been sitting outside the chase for a while now.
16. Martin Truex Jr. (Last Week: 16th)
6th place, his second highest finish of the season.
17. Travis Kvapil (Last Week: 19th)
Just missed the top 10, but another great run for Kvapil.
18. Juan Pablo Montoya (Last Week: 18th)
12th place gave him his first decent run since his 2nd at Talladega.
19. Bobby Labonte (Last Week: 17th)
Labonte got his first non- top 20 finish since Talladega.
20. Brian Vickers (Last Week: Just Missed)
He has been racing ok this season, but hasn't been consistant.
Any Comments? Questions?