I have exams all week, so it is going to be hard to finish these, but I will give it my best.
1. Kyle Busch (Last Week: 1st)
21st, but is still leading the standings
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Last Week: 5th)
Ok, Jr sure proved me wrong this week. Nice job team 88.
3. Carl Edwards (Last Week: 3rd)
Both Carl and Jr have 11 top 10s; Leading all of NASCAR.
4. Jeff Burton (Last Week: 2nd)
Jeff's worst finish of the year, but it was still a 15th place finish.
5. Jimmie Johnson (Last Week: 6th)
This guys coming back. He has 3 top 10 finishes in the row.
6.Kasey Kahne (Last Week: 7th)
Kahne is now in 7th in the standings. Its hard to bielieve he spent most of the season around 14th.
7. .Denny Hamlin (Last Week: 4th)
I had Denny way to high last week. He did finish 14th, but he lost a spot in the stanings to Jimmie.
8. Jeff Gordon (Last Week: 8th)
This weeks 18th is Jeffs worst finish since Talladega.
9. Greg Biffle (Last Week: 9th)
10. Tony Stewart (Last Week: 11th)
First top 5 in a points race since Richmond.
11. Kevin Harvick (Last Week: 10th)
12th place. He stays 10th in the standings. The only sad part is he only has two top 5s and five top 10s. The fewest of any driver in the top 12.
12. . Matt Kenseth ( Last Week: 13th)
Another great finish by Matt. He hasn't finished out of the top 7 since Richmond.
13. David Ragan (Last Week: 13th)
10 points behind Clint for 12th
14. Clint Bowyer (Last Week: 12th)
Hasn't had a decent finish since his win at Richmond.
15. Brian Vickers (Last Week: 16th)
Back-to-back top 5s have him up to 16th in the standings
16. Martin Truex Jr. (Last Week: 17th)
17. Travis Kvapil (Last Week: 18th)
18. Ryan Newman (Last Week: 15th)
Hasn't had a top 10 since Richmond and he hasn't had a top 5 since Texas.
19. Jamie McMurray (Last Week: Just Missed)
2 out of the last 3 races were top 10s for Jamie.
20. Kurt Busch (Last Week: Just Missed)
Sure his finishes hasn't been really great, but he has moved up to 19th in the standings.
Any Comments? Questions?