No more exams! Yes!
1. Kyle Busch (Last Week: 1st)
5 wins says it all. Also his 10 top 5s is 3 more then anyone else.
2. Carl Edwards (Last Week: 3rd)
He hasn't finished out of the top 10 since talladega ( 7 top 10s in the row)
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Last Week: 2nd)
Just missed the top 10 this week. He is now only 49 points (unofficially) behind Burton.
4. Jeff Burton (Last Week: 4th)
Back to back non-top 10s. This guy is starting to slow down.
5. Jeff Gordon (Last Week: 8th)
This guy has come a long way since his disasterous first half of the season. He is now 6th in the standings, 41 points behind his teammate in the 48.
6.Jimmie Johnson (Last Week: 5th)
7. Kasey Kahne (Last Week: 6th)
8. Greg Biffle (Last Week: 9th)
9.Matt Kenseth (Last Week: 12th)
6 top 10s in the row got him up to 12th.
10. Clint Bowyer (Last Week: 12th)
11. Denny Hamlin (Last Week: 7th)
He only has two top 10s since talladega.
12. Tony Stewart (Last Week: 10th)
13. Brian Vickers (Last Week: 15th)
Up another spot to 15th in the standings.
14. David Ragan (Last Week: 13th)
I couldn't decide who I wanted to place here. Harvick hasnt' been running well. Newman did get a top 10 this week but the week before he didnt do to good, so I went with Ragan. He has been runing fairly decent and is only 47 points out of 12th.
15. Ryan Newman (Last Week: 18th)
First top 10 since richmond.
16. Juan Pablo Montoya (Last Week: Just Missed)
2nd top 10 of the season moves him up to 19th in the standings.
17. Kevin Harvick (Last Week: 11th)
Ok. Most of you will get on me for putting Harvick this low. Well, he hasnt had a top 10 since Richmond and a top 5 since Bristol. He only has two top 5s and five top 10s anyway, so not an overly great season, so far. Plus he is falling in the standings. He has droped down to 13th.
18. Travis Kvapil (Last Week: 17th)
He has definitly slowed down, but still sits in 18th.
19.Martin Truex Jr. (Last Week: 16th)
20. David Gilliland (Last Week: Just Missed)
Nice job David. Almost shocked the NASCAR world if he would have won.
I know there will be some comments this week. I will be happy to answer any questions.