1. Kyle Busch (95) (Last Week: 1st)
Back to back non top 10 finishes for kyle,but he remians first because of his two recent wins.
2. Carl Edwards (95) (Last Week: 3rd)
No doubt about Carl is right behind Busch for the best driver right now. Carl's last 5 races has been 1st, 2nd 32nd,2nd and 17th.
3. Jimmie Johnson (94)(Last Week: 2nd)
Last 3 finishes has been 3rd, 1st and 2nd.
4. Jeff Gordon (92)(Last Week: 5th)
In the last 6 races he has only finished worse then 11th once.
5. Kasey Kahne (90) (Last Week: 6th)
3 out of the last 4 races have been 7th place finishes. He is also 7th in the standings. So it seems to me Kahnes lucky number is 7.
6. Matt Kenseth (88) (Last Week: 4th)
In the last 11 races matt only has one finish worse the 18th. Matt is also only 11 points behind Bowyer.
7. David Ragan (87) (Last Week: 14th)
Although he is 14th in the standings and is 46 points out of 12th he has been finishing really well lately. In the last 4 races he has two top 5s and three top 10s.
8. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (86)(Last Week: 7th)
In the last 6 races he only has one top 10, but he does have three 12th place finishes which isnt bad.
9. Kevin Harvick (84) (Last Week: 17th)
This weeks 4th has brought him back into the top 12, but he isnt there by much.
10. Greg Biffle (83) (Last Week: 8th)
Last 3 races has been 4th, 8th and 13th
11. Tony Stewart (82) (Last Week: 15th)
Two top 5s in the last 3 races.
12. Clint Bowyer (81) (Last Week: 16th)
This weeks 6th keeps Clint in the top 12 in points.
13. Martin Truex Jr. (80) (Last Week: 12th)
He has only finished outside of the top 20 once in the last 9 races and has a avg finish of 13.8 in the last 5 races.
14. Mark Martin (80) (Last Week: Just Missed)
Every week I seem to forget about Mark. Mainly because he hasn't been racing every week, but his last 5 race avg is third only behind Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards.
15. Ryan Newman (78) (Last Week: 18th)
He has finished 15th or better in 5 of the last 6 races.
16. Jeff Burton (77) (Last Week: 11th)
I dont know what happened to Jeff. The begining of the season he was racing amazing the secend half just avgerage.
17. Jamie McMurray (76) (Last Week: Just Missed)
Back-to-back top 10s has brought him up to 19th in the standings.
18. Elliott Sadler (76) (Last Week: 13th)
He may not have finished good this week, but he still has two top 5s in the last 5 races.
19. Brian Vickers(74) (Last Week: 9th)
He had a good run going for a while, but these last two races has been horrible for Brian.
20. Kurt Busch (70)(Last Week: 20th)
Kurt does have a win and a top 5 a little while back, so I have to leave him here, for at least another week.
After New Hampshire