I will be out of town for the begining part of next week. So I have decided to take next week off. If anyone else wants to give a shot at the Power Rankings for the week that would be fine with me.
1. Carl Edwards (97) (Last Week: 2nd)
Two wins in the last 3 races
2. Jimmie Johnson (96)(Last Week: 3rd)
His avg. finish in the last 5 races is 6th.
3. Kyle Busch (95) (Last Week: 1st)
Would be higher if it wasnt for 36th at Pocono.
4. .Tony Stewart (93) (Last Week: 4th)
His last 3 finishes were 12th,2nd and 2nd.
5. Greg Biffle (90) (Last Week: Just Missed)
He has the 4th best avg. finish right now with 10th. He also has two top 5s in the last 5 races.
6. Kevin Harvick (90) (Last Week: 6th)
His last 3 finishes were all top 10s.
7. Mark Martin (89) (Last Week: 12th)
Mark hasn't finished outside the top 20 since the last time we were in Michigan back in June.
8. David Ragan (88) (Last Week: 7th)
Other then his 30th at the Glen, his racing has been amazing. I am pretty sure that this weeks 3rd was the best finish of his short career.
9. Jamie McMurray (87)Last Week: 15th)
His last 4 races were his best 4 races this season with finishes between 6th and 16th.
10. Kasey Kahne (87) (Last Week: 5th)
Kasey had a good run going untill this weeks DNF. He cant have any more DNFs if he wants to make the chase now that he has droped to 11th.
11. Matt Kenseth (86) (Last Week: 11th)
His last 3 finishes (5th, 12th and 11th) has moved him to 10th in the standings.
12. Elliott Sadler (84) (Last Week: Just Missed)
He has two top 10s and a top 5 in the last 4 races.
13. Jeff Burton (84) (Last Week: Not Ranked)
In the last 5 races he only has one finish not in the top 20 and that was a 21st.
14. Martin Truex Jr. (83) (Last Week: 8th)
Since the all star race he has only finished outside the top 20 twice, and in the last 5 races he has two top 10s and a top 5.
15. A.J. Allmendinger (83) (Last Week: Honorable Mention)
When I looked up his avg. finish last week I was shooked to see it around 14. Now he finished 28th this week at Michigan, but his avg. finish for the last 5 races is 16.2 better then guys like Jeff Gordon, Kasey Kahne and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
16. Jeff Gordon (82) (Last Week: Just Missed)
Jeff has had back to back bad finishes. This week 42 and the week before 29th, but the finishes he had before that were really good, so I put him 16th.
17. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (80)(Last Week: 9th)
Jr's best finish in the last 5 races was 12th.
18. Ryan Newman (79) (Last Week: Just Missed)
All his recent finishes is between 10th and 26th.
19. Denny Hamlin (77) (Last Week: Not Ranked)
Denny's finishes has been all over the place. In the last 4 races he has a 3rd and an 8th but he also has a 23rd and a 39th.
20. Clint Bowyer (77) (Last Week: 14th)
His last 5 race avg. finish is 18.
After The Glen
After New Hampshire