1. The NL wins the All-Star Game
2. Evan Longoria wins the Home Run Derby
3. There will be an instant reply scandal...
4. ...mainly cause ESPN will over cover it because it involves the Yankees and/or the Red Sox
5. Bob Melvin wins NL Manager of the Year
6. Ron Gardinhire wins the AL honor.
11.Troy Tulowiski and Orlando Cabrera win it at short
13.Torii Hunter, Ichiro and Grady Sizemore in the AL
14.Jesse Listch and Brandon Webb for pitchers
15.Johan Santana wins the NL Cy Young
16....Tim Lincecum gets snubbed
17.Fransico Liriano wins it in the AL
18....Roy Halladay comes in 2nd
19.Matt Wieters wins the AL Rookie of the Year
20.Cameron Maybin in the NL
21.Albert Pujols wins the NL MVP
22....Alfonso Soriano is runner up
23.Mark Texiera wins the AL MVP
24....Miguel Cabrera is runner up
25. The Ranger lead the league in runs again...
26....but still don't realize pitching wins games
27.David Murphy puts in a good year, hitting 20 HRs and batting .290
28.The Blue Jays fall from the top of the ERA leaderboard
29.But the offense continues to be bottom 5 in the AL.
30.Scott Rolan will fail to hit 15 HRs, drive in 65 runs or bat over .265
31.CC and Wang both win 19 games.
32.Jeter continues to be the most overrated player in the game.
33.Unlike last year, Rivera blows more than one save this year.
34.David Price doesn't dazzle as much as he is expected to, and ends up spending at least 2 months in the minors
35.Carl Crawford gets his batting average back over .300, but still doesn't take more than 45 walks.
36.Carlos Pena hits 28 HRs
37.A switch of clubs does not solve Rich Hill's control problems.
38.Matt Wieters gets over 110 starts at catcher.
40.Brad Penny wins 10 games.
41.Josh Beckatt does not come close to being the ace of the Red Sox staff.
42.David Ortiz improves his OPS 100 points off last year's mark.
43.Like last year I predict the Red Sox having the best bullpen in baseball
44.Liriano wins 18 games with a sub-3.2 ERA and 200 Ks
46.Carlos Gomez raises his BA 25 points.
47.Ozzie Guillen is suspended multiple games for a on-field and press conference tirade
48.Bobby Jenks saves 40 games again.
49.Carlos Quenton takes a big step back from last year's marks
50.It's an odd number year so Kyle Farnsworth will exceed expectations.
51.Zack Grienkie will not make me regret picking him as one of my keepers in Fantasy Baseball
52.Soria will continue to be the most underrated closer in baseball
53.Kerry Wood saves 35 of 38 chances, but spends one stint on the DL
54.Aaron Laffey surprised people and ends the season as the 4th starter.
55.Matt LaPorta is up in the bigs by the end of May, and getting regular starts by the end of June.
56.Miguel Cabrera puts up MVP numbers
57.Magglio puts up the worst season of his career and spends significant time on the DL.
58.Armando Galaragga wins 15 games, most on the team.
59.Mike Napoli leads all catchers in HRs again, hitting 28.
60.Angels don't get 89 save chances like last year, but still lead the league.
61.Angels will have baseball's best outfield
62.Matt Holliday only hits 24 HRs and drives in 92 RBIs in Oakland.
63.Giambi's BA hovers around .250 again
64.Sean Gallagher leads the team in Ks and Wins.
65.Erik Bedard makes 20 starts...
66....making me regret having him on my fantasy squad for the 3rd straight year
67. Ichiro gets his 2,000 hit in August
68.Griffey hits 20 HRs for his former team
69. The Nationals won't have the worst record in baseball again...
70. ...the Pirates will
71. John Lannen does put together a nice year...and is their All Star representative
72.JJ Putz pitches better than K-Rod...
73. ...but K-Rod stays the closer all year
74. Ryan Church continues the good season he had before the concussion.
75.Brad Lidge actually blows a save this year...
76....actually blows at least 4 of them
77. Ryan Howard leads baseball in HRs
78. Dan Uggla doesn't get to be an All Star again...
79. ...and the NL breathes a sigh of relief
80. Hanley Ramirez goes 30-30 again
81. Jorge Campillo continues to be underappreciated
82.Chipper Jones doesn't get over 400 ABs
83.Casey Kotchman hits for new career highs in HRs, RBIs, and Rs
84.Cubs win a playoff game
85....actually more than one (I'll get to that later)
86.Alfonso Soriano doesn't spend any time on the DL...
87....and because of this hits 40 HRs.
88.Clips of Milton Bradley/Lou Pinella tirade on an umpire lead Sportscenter that night
90....but is still a huge upgrade over Cesar Izturis
91.Albert Pujols continues to be the best player in baseball.
92.Chris Carpenter makes more starts than he has the last two years...
93....but that's not saying much. He still is hurt for the majority of the year.
94.Jason Kendall does not lead the league in Caught Stealing again (How the hell did that happen in the first place)
95....and he won't hit over .250 for the 3rd straight year
96.Carlos Villanueva impresses...and becomes thus year's Soloman Torres.
97.Brandon Backe actually figures it out this year.
98.Carlos Lee continues to strike fear into Cubs pitching...
99....and lightening continues to strike fear into Lance Berkman
101. Joey Votto hits over .300 with 30 HRs and 100+ RBIs...
102. ...but Jay Bruce continues to struggle with his average, OBP, and strikeout totals.
103. Matt Capps becomes the hottest target at the trade deadline...
104. ...and ends up a Ray
105. Freddy Sanchez bounces back to hit .300 again
106. Manny makes more defensive miscues than he hits HRs...
107. ...but he still hits a lot of HRs (36)
108. Russell Martin gives up 4 times the number of steals than his own SBs
109. Marc Reynolds and Ryan Howard have a midsummer chase...
110. ...for the Strikeout Crown
111. Brandon Webb wins 20 games again
112. Jason Marquis wishes he was still a Cub...
113. ...as his ERA approaches 5 in Coors
114. Todd Helton returns to hitting 40 doubles a year
115. Lincecum strikes out 270 batters
116. Randy Johnson makes 26 starts...
118. Chase Headley hits 21 HRs
119. Mark Prior doesn't pitch an inning in the majors.
120. ...and hates teammate Brian Giles because of his brother
121. Jake Peavy does not get traded.
122. Arizona Diamondbacks win the NL-West
123. Dodgers 2nd
124. Giants 3rd
125. Rockies 4th
126. Padres 5th
127. Cubs win the Central for the 3rd year in a row.
128. Cardinals 2nd
129. Brewers 3rd
130. Reds 4th
131. Astros 5th
132. ...and once again the Pirates are bringing up the rear
133. Phillies win the East
134. Mets come in 2nd
135. Braves 3rd
136. Marlins 4th
137. Nationals last again
138. Angels win the AL West
139. Rangers 2nd
140. A's 3rd
141. Mariners 4th
142. Twins win the Central
143. Indians 2nd
144. White Sox 3rd
145. Royals 4th
146. Tigers 5th
147. Red Sox win the East
148. Yankees 2nd
149. Rays 3rd
150. Blue Jays a distant 4th
151. Orioles last
152. Mets win the NL Wildcard
153. Yankees win the AL Wildcard
154. Cubs beat the Mets in the NLDS
155. Diamondbacks beat the Phillies in the NLDS
156. Red Sox beat the Angels in the ALDS
157. Twins beat the Yankees in the ALDS
158. Cubs beat the Diamondbacks in the NLCS
159. Twins upset the Red Sox in the ALCS
160. The World Series goes 6 games...
161. ...with the Cubs winning it all...
162. ...and I get called a homer at least 15 times on this thread for predicting a Cubs WS title