1. Lions- Andre Smith OT, Alabama. They might still be able to get a decent LB when they pick later in the 1st round. I dont think they will be able to get an OL of Smith's caliber. Hes the type of player that can make a Joe Thomas and Jake Long type impact on this team.
2. Rams- Michael Oher OT, Ole Miss. There is no way they dont draft an OL here, whether its Oher or somebody else they need to improve the line.
3. Chiefs- Aaron Curry LB, Wake Forest. How long is Derick Edwards gonna be around? Im guessing not for long, with a new coaching regime its time to add a little to the defense. I dont see them going QB because i think they are content with Thigpen. They may look later in the draft. Look for them to try and trade down to nab a RB like Wells.
4. Seahawks- Michael Crabtree WR, Texas Tech. I really cant see them drafting anybody but him unless he goes before 4. I dont see any of the teams above drafting him really, unless somebody trades up.
5. Browns- Eugene Monroe OT, Virginia. Its between Jenkins and an OL with Curry gone. Its really a toss up either way. They need help in both areas.
7. Raiders- Malcom Jenkins CB, Ohio St. Ashomuga has a contract year coming up, and they really dont have anybody at CB other than him. Jenkins is going to be a standout, this has to be the pick.
8. Jaguars- Everette Brown DE, Florida St. They didnt rush the passer at all last year, thats where all their problems on defense started. Brown is flying up people's draft boards.
9. Packers- Brian Orakpo DE, Texas. Orakpo isnt far off Brown as the top DE prospect in the draft. They need another pass rusher off the end KGB is practically done he makes no real impact anymore.
11. Bills- Micheal Johnson DE, Georgia Tech. Some will say this is too high for him at this point. After the combine he will prove that he is on the same level as Orakpo and Brown at this position. They need to improve on both lines, but Johnson will be too good to pass up.
13. Redskins-Matthew Stafford QB, Georgia. I know im going to get flack for putting this here, but think about it Jason Campbell hasnt really proven anything yet. Zorn didnt draft him so he has no stake in him at all. Its likely they wont pick Stafford but if he falls this far they have to consider it.
14. Saints- Vontae Davis CB, Illinois. They need help in the secondary and Davis is the best talent out there at the position. They can get him later though, look for a trade.
16. Chargers- James Laurinitis LB, Ohio St. Who knows if Merriman will be back and playing at the level he did a year ago? Either way they stand to improve at the ILB position in that 3-4 Laurinitis is a bit undersized but he plays like hes a giant. Hes a Brian Urlacher type MLB.
17. New York Jets- Mark Sanchez QB, USC. This pick could change if Favre comes back but i dont think it will. If he doesnt come back look for them to trade up because theres no way they will put Clemens in at QB if they dont have to. Sanchez will probably go higher than this, but he will be a better QB than Stafford, the hype just isnt there for him.
18. Bears- Percy Harvin WR/RB, Florida. For the same reasons as in my 1st mock draft. We need a hybrid guy like him.
19. Buccaneers- Jeremy Maclin WR, Missouri. I dont think they expect Bryant to do what he did last season. Galloway was hampered by injuries all season. Maclin is going to be too good for them to pass up.
20. Lions (From Cowboys)- D.J. Moore CB, Vanderbilt. They need help everywhere, the secondary is a good place to go. Giving up Dre' Bly was a mistake, they need to correct it by getting a solid corner here in Moore.
21. Eagles-Aaron Maybin DE, Penn St. Can be turned into a DE or OLB. Eagles could use another guy that can rush the passer.
23. Patriots- LeSean McCoy RB, Pitt. I think that Knowshon Moreno is the better player, but they will look at both and see that McCoy fits better with the Patriots, hes a much more physical runner. Maroney hasnt been the same since his rookie year, and they need a better running game.
24. Falcons- Brandon Pettigrew TE, Oklahoma St. Ben Hartstock is their #1 TE. Thats not a good thing. Roddy White was a standout WR last year, but they need a 2nd option, Pettigrew is also a great blocking TE.
25. Dolphins- Hakeem Nicks WR, North Carolina. Camarillo is coming of knee surgery, and Ginn finished the season well, Davone Bess cannot be your 2nd WR. Nicks will be a great guy to put opposite Ginn.
26. Ravens- Alphonso Smith CB, Wake Forest. Chris McCallister wont be playing at a high level for very much longer. Samri Rolle's time has passed. They need another CB bad.
27. Colts- William Morre S, Missouri. Rivers exploited them on the deep pass in the playoffs, and when Sproles got to the 2nd level no body could make the tackle. Moore is a big guy that can fill some holes.
28. Eagles- Duke Robinson G, Oklahoma. McNabb was abused by the Cardinals DL in the playoff game. Especially Dockett. They need interior line help Robinson helps.
29. Giants- Darius Heyward-Bey WR, Maryland. When Burress whent down no WR really stepped up. Hixon had some decent games but dropped balls. They need another impact player at WR, or play Mario Manningham.
30. Titans- Chase Coffman TE, Missouri. They got some decent games out of guys like Scaife. But it wasnt consistent enough, Coffman can bring some stability in their passing game.
31. Cardinals- Knowshon Moreno RB, Georgia. I cant believe i have him going this low. I doubt he will make it this far, the Cardinals need to trade up. Their biggest problem in the Super Bowl was they couldnt run the ball even when they wanted to. Moreno fits perfect, hes speedy and stretches the field. Hes also a decent pass catcher.