1. Dolphins- Sedrick Ellis- With all the problems Dorsey has been having with his leg lately i dont think Parcells will wanna take any chances. He needs to hit a HR with this pick and he wont do it with a guy who is banged up.
2. Rams- Jake Long- The line is terrible. It was the #1 reason for their struggles this season. Bulger was sacked way too many times and thats why he got hurt so much. Jake Long is a sure thing. He will fill a huge void on the line for the Rams.
3. Atlanta- Matt Ryan- Personally i think Brian Brohm will be the better QB. But Matt Ryan has all the hype right now. If Petrino had stayed you would see Brohm not Ryan going here.
4. Raiders- Chris Long. I think they will take a long look at Sedrick Ellis but decide to go with Long anyway. Sapp is getting old and Ellis wouldnt be a bad pick either. But its Al Davis so who knows that theyll do.
5. Chiefs- Glen Dorsey- They wont get scared off. Not at #5. Hes got the talent to be #1 but now his leg is in question again. So he slips a little bit. If he can get the injury straightened out quick he will be an impact DT for years to come.
6. Jets- Darren McFadden- Thomas Jones did nothing. Washington is nothing more than a backup. Mangini will be salivating when he sees that McFadden is still on the board. He gives them the huge playmaker that they've been missing since they traded Santana Moss.
7. Patriots- Keith Rivers- Gholston is the better talent, but NE needs another LB. Rivers is dependable. He will be a good pro for along time. Plus sitting a year behind guys like Bruschi, Seau and Vrabel will give this guy so much knowledge about the position. He could turn into an All-Pro very soon.
8. Baltimore- Ryan Clady- The defense doesnt need to be touched. I think they wanna give Smith and Boller the shot at QB this season so Brohm is out of the question. The line was bad last year. Clady is very good. A little raw. But guys like Ogden will teach him well in Baltmore.
9. Cincinatti- Vernon Gholtson- The defense is abismal. They need a good pass rusher so the secondary doesnt keep getting torched every game. Gholston fills that spot very well.
10. Saints- Aliq Talib- I still think that Talib is the best CB talent in the draft. Some say Jenkins and Cason are better. But Talib was labled the best coming into the season as a Jr. and i still think that holds true. They need help in the secondary so it makes sense.
11. Bills- Mike Jenkins CB- After some consideration ive seen that Desean Jackson isnt the receiver i thought he would be. This may be a tad high for Jenkins, but the Bills need some secondary help. Jenkins should come in right away and play well.
12. Broncos- Felix Jones- Travis Henry has problems. Hes got decent talent. But he was even inconsistent last year. Any RB can succeed in this offense. Throw a guy like Jones who has crazy talent in the mix and they can do wonders.
13. Panthers- Derick Harvey- This team has so much talent every year they just havent been able to finish the season. Injuries are a big part of it. They need another solid DE. Harvey is the best player out there right now.
14. Bears- Heres the dillemma. You need to fill 2 positions. Both wich are available right now. QB and S. Kenny Phillips- While i really like Brohm i tihnk we need to fill the huge gap at S before we adress the QB position. We could draft a guy like Brennan or Henne later. But Phillips is an emense talent at S. The only good S in this draft really. Hes a Sean Taylor type player. Body of a LB speed of a S.
15. Lions- Brian Brohm- Its almost amazing that he falls this far. Kitna lost a little respect from the coaches at the end of last year. Stanton is a walking glass piece. They need a good steady QB to right the ship.
16. Cardinals- Antoine Cason- Antrell Rolle finally made strides. But they still could use a guy opposite him. Cason had 10 INTs last season. Hes got the talent and the mind set to be a shut down corner someday.
17. Minnesotta- Desean Jackson- They want Tavares Jackson to pan out. Well thats a little hard to do when all his receivers are terrible. They dont really have any speedy receivers just a bunch of posession guys really. Tavares can throw the deep ball, give him a speedster like Desean and he can make things happen. Plus his upside is what he brings to the return game as well.
18. Houston- Jonathan Stewart- Ahman Green is terrible. Schaub didnt do bad.The defense is actually pretty good. The biggest need is a consistent RB. Stewart is the epitome of that.
19. Eagles- Malcom Kelly- McNabb hasnt had a good WR since T.O. Kelly has good combo of size and speed. He should bring some stability to the Eagles offense.
20. Bucs- Sam Baker- They have a couple solid RBs. The defense is good. Add another solid OL to fill out.
21. Redskins- Mario Manningham- Santana Moss is inconsistent. Randle El was a bad investment. They dont have a posession recevier other than Cooley. Manningham can be a downfield threat or he can go over the middle and get it done. Hes a perfect fit for them and a young developing QB in Campbell.
22. Cowboys- Chris Williams OT- They dont NEED much. Romo's protection kind of faltered torward the end of the season. It never hurts to add another OL.
23. Steelers- Kentwan Balmer- The defense didnt look really good down the stretch. Balmer is a good run stuffing DT. They have a good defense as is, add some more depth.
24. Titans- James Hardy- Tall, athletic, speedster. VY needs somebody to throw to. While Hardy isnt as good as guys like Manningham and Jackson hes stil pretty good. He can turn out to be a monster as long as he progresses right.
25. Seahawks- They need to trade up and draft McFadden, but if they dont- Rashard Mendenhall- They need a RB. Alexander is done that was proven last year. Mendenhall is still a little bit of a ? but at this point hes the best RB prospect out there.
26. Jaguars- Early Doucet- Coming out of HS he was labeled as the second coming. At LSU hes never lived up to the hype. Injuries are mostly to blame. But hes still an immense talent. Nobody ever really taught him how to use his blazing speed and size the right way. Hell be coming into a debocled WR core in J'ville. Maybe he can finally be the 1st round WR that turns out for them.
27. Chargers- Leodis Mckelvin- Jammer and Cromartie are beasts. It doesnt hurt to add another solid CB in case on goes down. McKelvin is a little bit of a toss up but at this point hes a good pick.
28. Cowboys- Dan Connor- They could use a soilid ILB. Dan Connor is yet another Penn St. LB product. He will be a solid LB for years to come. He will benefit greatley from a year learning under Zach Thomas.
29. 49ers- Calais Campbell- At the begining of the year he was a top 10 prospect. Hes fallen some but hes still got the talent. They need help all over. But having a solid pass rusher is a good start.
30. Packers- Fred Davis- Ruvel Martin is ok. Fred Davis is a good athletic TE. They need more and more weapons on offense to help Rodgers when Favre steps down. Davis should turn out to be an awsome TE.
31 Giants- Tyson Jackson- A top 10 prospect to start the season. Hes still got the talent, he just needs the coaching to learn how to use it all. Couhglin is good at that. Also its another insucrance policy in case Strahan does step down.