The right-now, no-hype, no-b.s., not-what-they-did last year Heisman rankings for this week ...
1. Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame: The Irish's magic man just keeps winning games (except for Michigan). Magic? Irish? Yes, those two words have linked in the past. The nation's most efficient passer (12 tds, two picks) gets two weeks to get ready for USC.
2. Jacory Harris, Miami: All the sudden there is national championship talk because of Jacory's right arm.
3. Tony Pike, Cincinnati: The Bearcats have a defense too!
4. Tim Tebow, Florida: Can the Gators win without him at LSU?
5. Chad Jones, LSU: Twenty-three tackles, two picks and a threat as a punt returner.