The latest elite talent to make a college decision is Thomas Robinson.
He chose Kansas over Memphis on Friday morning.
The 6-foot-8 forward shot up the recruiting rankings this summer and is currently rated as the 20th-best prospect in the Class of 2009. Consequently, 12 of Scout.com's top 20 prospects are now off the board -- though four of the top five (Derrick Favors, John Wall, Xavier Henry and Renardo Sidney) remain uncommitted.
Here's an updated look at Scout.com's top 20 from the Class of 2009:
1. Derrick Favors (uncommitted)
2. John Wall (uncommitted)
3. John Henson (committed to North Carolina)
4. Xavier Henry (uncommitted)
5. Renardo Sidney (uncommitted)
6. DeMarcus Cousins (committed to UAB)
7. Lance Stephenson (uncommitted)
8. Kenny Boynton (uncommitted)
9. Abdul Gaddy (committed to Arizona)
10. Avery Bradley (committed to Texas)
11. Ryan Kelly (committed to Duke)
12. Daniel Orton (uncommitted)
13. Jordan Hamilton (committed to Texas)
14. Alex Oriakhi (committed to Connecticut)
15. Dominic Cheek (uncommitted)
16. Wally Judge (committed to Kansas State)
17. Dante Taylor (committed to Pittsburgh)
18. Dexter Strickland (committed to North Carolina)
19. Mason Plumlee (committed to Duke)
20. Thomas Robinson (committed to Kansas)