I'm not sure why, exactly, because I pretty much make my own schedule and go where I want. But for some reason I haven't made it to enough Big Ten games, which is why I'm looking forward to traveling Wednesday (provided there are no weather delays).
First up: No. 19 Minnesota at No. 13 Michigan State on Wednesday night.
Then: Penn State at Michigan on Thursday night.
That's not a bad double-dip.
And here are five questions I'm hoping to have answered by the time I return home Friday ...
1. Can Michigan State win without Raymar Morgan?
2. Can Michigan State win at home?
3. Is Minnesota really a threat to win the Big Ten?
4. Is Michigan capable of turning things around?
5. Is Penn State as close to making the NCAA tournament as I believe?