The Big Ten/ACC Challenge resumes Tuesday night with five games.
I've got the Big Ten winning the event for the first time.
I actually predicted the games early last month.
I'll stay true to those picks here.
- Penn State at Virginia (I took Penn State )
- Wake Forest at Purdue (I'll take Purdue )
- Northwestern at N.C. State (I'll take Northwestern )
- Maryland at Indiana (I'll take Maryland )
- Michigan State at North Carolina (I'll take North Carolina )
- Virginia Tech at Iowa (I'll take Virginia Tech )
- Illinois at Clemson (I'll take Clemson )
- Minnesota at Miami (I'll take Minnesota )
- Boston College at Michigan (I'll take Michigan )
- Duke at Wisconsin (I'll take Duke )
- Florida State at Ohio State (I'll take Ohio State )
Click this link to check it out.