1. You play Taps on November 1st.
2. You keep a chest full of all the fantasy baseball publications you've ever bought under lock and key.
3. You have all your fantasy team rosters laminated and bound into a book.
4. You run to the nearest newsstand at least twice a day starting January 2nd until the first fantasy magazine comes out.
5. You check injury reports on-line every hour.
6. You have technical support for your fantasy website on speed dial.
7. You have your fantasy website saved as a favorite.
8. You keep work related material minimized on your computer screen, so that when your boss walks in you can cover up the fact you've been checking your stats.
9. You yell at your computer screen when you see those stats.
10. You recite the career stats of Alex Rodriguez in a financial meeting at work.
11. In an interview, you read off who you want to draft when asked about your career goals.
12. If a competitor's team is doing better, you seek out their best player and pull a Tonya Harding.
14. You daydream about your closer at work and doodle his name.
15. You call out your #1 starter's name during sex, and then scream strike when you awaken from a nightmare.
I have foolishly committed myself to 4 leagues including 1 where I'm the commish this year when I've never done more than 2. You can't tell an addict he/she doesn't have enough time to smoke crack. I used to be able to tell people it was time I otherwise wouldn't have spent with my brother. He's not in all 4 leagues, so I can't use that excuse anymore. I could say it makes me feel closer to the game I love so much. Don't think that one's going to fly either. So, I'll just tell the truth. I love the competition against guys who think a girl has no place there. I love when I come out ahead of those cocky guys, and they have to insert their feet in their mouths. I love the history and stats of the game that you need to know to succeed in fantasy baseball. Hi, I'm a fantasy baseball junkie, and I refuse to join a support group.