Now posting this does not mean I think the #1 team will win the Superbowl, but it does mean I beleive they are the best team right now.
1. Patriots- They still have the most talent at key positions
2. Chargers- I hate to say it but load still on D and great skill play on O. Problem Norv Turner is still the coach.
3. Jaguars- They came on strong last year and I think they will be more consistent this year.
4. Colts- Manning and Wayne are still there. Alot of heart on this team.
5. Giants- Lost a bit but still the best in the East.
6. Steelers- Gotta like them but big question mark with Parker(health wise)
7. Cowboys- Also great talent but can't seem to get to the next level anymore.
8.Packers- Could slip depending on how well Roger's plays. If the Pack has to play from behind the D might have alot more pressure.
9. Titans- Young team and only getting better, could put together a nice run but they are in a tough division.
10. Browns- Will they continue to play tough or fall back some?
11. Buccaneers - Gruden is still a good coach and seems to get alot out of his teams.
12- Seahawks- Still have talent and play in a weak division, will it still be enough?
13. Cardinals- Finally have a running game to go with the receivers.
14. Vikings- A good team but they need there QB to step up and be able to make some plays.
15. Saints- Brees needs to have his receivers return to form of two years ago. Bush needs to continue to get better.
16. Redskins- Over achevied last year, or did they?
17. Broncos- Could fall even further if Marshall is really hurt as bad as the rumors suggest.
18. Texans- Finally, seriously on the way up.
19. Bills- Could also be on the way up if they can get a QB for the whole season.
20. Panthers- What happened? Difficult to figure why they dropped so quickly or at least in just tow years.
21. Eagles- Another team that could bounce back if the bounces go their way.
22. Raiders- If some of there money pays off, they could finally be headed in the right direction, or continue the fall.
23. Jets- Another similar story. Will all that money pay off.
24. Bengals- They are going to continue to fall, cursed franchise. The Cubs of the NFL
25. Ravens- A team that is going to contiue...in the wrong direction.
26. Bears- Another team with a permanent Superbowl hangover.
27.Lions- Kitna 10 wins again?
28. Cheifs- Another team with very little upside.
29. 49'ers looked like they were going up just before 2007, now where are they, which QB will play. To many question marks.
30. Rams- Again a team that needs a makeover top to bottom
31. Dolphins- The Tuna isn't going to turn them around this season
32. Falcons- Need to say anymore. Pileing on Vick is not fun, but he helped hurt this franchise for at least another year.