We just held one of the many mock drafts we'll be doing over the next few months, and I couldn't have asked for a better team.
Here are the picks I made in order. My favorite picks were in Round 4 and 5, but it's unlikely those two running backs will slip that far in most drafts.
1. LaDainian Tomlinson, RB, San Diego
2. Andre Johnson, WR, Houston
3. Marques Colston, WR, New Orleans
4. Earnest Graham, RB, Tampa Bay
5. Reggie Bush, RB, New Orleans
6. Marc Bulger, QB, St. Louis
7. Kevin Smith, RB, Detroit
8. Bobby Engram, WR, Seattle
9. Vernon Davis, TE, San Francisco
10. Bryant Johnson, WR, San Francisco
11. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay
12. Chris Brown, RB, Houston
13. Jabar Gaffney, WR, New England
14. Mark Clayton, WR, Baltimore
15. Seahawks DST
16. Neil Rackers, K, Arizona
This was a 12-team league with the starting lineup of QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, DST. That means I'm starting Bulger, Tomlinson and Graham, Johnson and Colston, Davis, Rackers and the Seahawks. With Bush, Smith, Engram, Johnson and Rodgers as my key reserves, this team will be very competitive.