So - NEW RULE: If you are active for at least 10 weeks, for every week you miss - you will get 12 points.
So if you missed week 1 and 2, and stay active and pick through weeks 3-12, you will get 24 extra points to help catch you up because you are active.
Hopefully this will promote new members maybe, but yeah. If you would like to offer an opinion on this that'd be fine.
If you are still interested in joining, if not's too late. Join up now!
Week 2 Results & StandingsBecause I can't post the table - I'll manually review week 2.
Charlotte beating Philadelphia on Monday gave points to North Harbour, nate75, Prophetic and e7FROSTY. Everyone else who picked in that game went with Philadelphia and lost out on valuable points.
But the game after that saw Houston beating Miami - meaning North Harbour, Prophetic, M1ghty Mouse, wildcatsfan1 and StarryFoxie lose out on beating as they all picked Miami to win.
Chicago provided a huge upset when they beat Utah by 1. Only one picker chose Utah, and they chose 1-4 as well - nate75 came away with 3 points while the rest of us walked away with nothing.
Indiana then upset Houston - which gave Lakers2408 and Logic all 3 points, while everyone else who went with Houston got nothing.
Only Prophetic went with Miami to beat Phoenix - He came away with 2 points while everyone else got 0.
Standings (Week 2 Points in Brackets)
1 Logic 65 (36)
2 Bucfan40 63 (31)
3 kmvenne 62 (28)
4 e7FROSTY 60 (32)
5 Starryfoxie 57 (31)
6= North Harbour 53 (24)
6= Nuggest_SOS 53 (24)
8 ChrisperJ10 52 (28)
9 nate75 51 (28)
10 M1ghty Mouse 40 (16)
11 Lakers2408 35 (30)
12= The Big B 31 (missed week 1)
12= wildcatsfan 31 (missed week 1)
14 mckrackin 28 (missed week 2)
15 cavsr#1 26 (missed week 2)
16 Prophetic 25 (missed week 1)
17 afromanjm 24 (missed week 1)
18 KobeFanJosh 23 (missed week 2)
19 thousandproof 10 (missed week 1)
Week 3 Picks
- Each week I will display the games that are available to pick. When we started out it was suggested that there would be quite a few 'gimme' games. To make the games harder to pick, I will attempt to only make games available to pick between closer teams in terms of records.
- You can pick up to 20 games per week. You don't have to pick 20, but the more games you pick the more points you stand to get. You will receive 2 points for a win and 1 extra point for picking the correct margin.
- Adding another aspect to a simple pick em competition, pick the margin for a bonus point.
- The margins you can choose from are as follows: 1-4, 5-8, 9-14, 15-19 and 20+.
- So an example of a pick might be, Toronto @ Orlando - Orlando by 15-19.
- Due to a good suggestion, I will no longer post illegal games, I will just post the games that you can pick from, to avoid any confusion.
Week 4 Games - You may pick up to 20 games, along with the provided margins, from this group of games for week 4.
Charlotte (7-11) @ Miami (10-9)
Golden State (5-13) @ Oklahoma City (2-17)
New York (8-10) @ Chicago (8-11)
Atlanta (11-6) @ Houston (12-7)
San Antonio (9-8) @ Dallas (9-8)
Orlando (14-5) @ Portland (14-6)
Indiana (7-11) @ Toronto (8-9)
New York (8-10) @ New Jersey (9-8)
Memphis (4-14) @ Oklahoma City (2-17)
Atlanta (11-6) @ San Antonio (9-8)
Milwaukee (8-12) @ Golden State (5-13)
Phoenix (11-8) @ LA Lakers (15-2)
Cleveland (15-3) @ Philadelphia (8-11)
Portland (14-6) @ Utah (12-8)
Charlotte (7-11) @ Dallas (9-8)
Philadelphia (8-11) @ Cleveland (15-3)
Atlanta (11-6) @ Miami (10-9)
Toronto (8-9) @ New Jersey (9-8)
New Orleans (10-7) @ Boston (17-2)
Orlando (14-5) @ Phoenix (11-6)
Cleveland (15-3) @ Atlanta (11-6)
Indiana (7-11) @ Milwaukee (8-12)
New Jersey (9-8) @ Chicago (8-11)
Orlando (14-5) @ Utah (12-8)
New York (8-10) @ Sacramento (5-15)
New Orleans (10-7) @ Toronto (8-9)
Any issue can discussed.If there are any errors at all, comment here or PM me. Any issue at all, comment here or PM me.
- You can choose whether to make your picks public by just posting them here, or you can make them private by PMing me.
- Picks must be in before Sunday 11.59pm EST. Picks may be changed up until Sunday 11.59pm EST - The picks I have then are final, before then you may chop and change as you please.
- I have been leniant in the first fews of rounds, but this round I want all picks in - It would my life a lot easier and then I could get up another NBA-related blog on Monday and have it up for a few days before the next Pick Em blog.